Community Crunch 396: Gigantoraptor Spotlight, Love Evolved, and More!

StudioWildcard

20 hours ago, HoganRyan01 said:

2.1 million downloads on winter wonderland mod is dead?

That was when the game first came out in December for consoles. It's February. There's not 2.1 million playing the game. Steam charts had 13k concurrent players earlier this week.

That 2.1 million number means nothing for the current state of the playerbase. 

Edited by St1ckyBandit
  • Thanks 5

On 2/10/2024 at 11:43 AM, davidr1466 said:

On xbox/s there is a really bad bug, if i go out to just do anything and i'm away from my home then go back it does not save and I spend around 2 hours away from it averagely spend two hours and i lose all that progress.Or just in general cause i can save and quit and it does it's thing and then i get back onto the game it did not save though i saved and quit. point is it's unplayable until this bug is fixed and it happens all the time now matter what your doing.And it could be the dinos that are out but only 30 dinos are out.

This bug needs to be fixed wildcard!!!!!. 

I just heard about shasta not coming to the centre, because people are getting sad about no maewing, to all those people who cried about not having a maewing in ASA yet, I hope you are happy you got the Shasta removed from the center where it belongs, the gigantoraptor would be better on ragnarok, and because you couldn't wait for ragnarok, Shasta may never return. Also when will the next creature vote be? It's been so long since the last creature vote.

Edited by Arkbestpro
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Arkbestpro said:

I just heard about shasta not coming to the centre, because people are getting sad about no maewing, to all those people who cried about not having a maewing in ASA yet, I hope you are happy you got the Shasta removed from the center where it belongs, the gigantoraptor would be better on ragnarok, and because you couldn't wait for ragnarok, Shasta may never return. Also when will the next creature vote be? It's been so long since the last creature vote.

You know the Shasta was delayed because they needed more time for the special sub saddle its getting. the Gigantoraptor was closer to being ready AND it helps people out who do miss maewing.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

No event at proposed time again 😴 

No communication, poor service, poor servers. 

https://www.ginx.tv/en/ark-survival-ascended/valentine-evo-event-date-rewards

timer says even hasnt started.    h
ow about poor playerbase and pathetic attitude from customers.

The age of entitlement has begun

• Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, Hotzy said:

https://www.ginx.tv/en/ark-survival-ascended/valentine-evo-event-date-rewards

timer says even hasnt started.    h
ow about poor playerbase and pathetic attitude from customers.

The age of entitlement has begun

Seriously , this forum is filled with a bunch of spoiled rotten adults that try to complain to get what they want. Does no good and the Dev's do a great job at shutting this toxicity out.

• Facepalm 2

28 minutes ago, Raider19D said:

Seriously , this forum is filled with a bunch of spoiled rotten adults that try to complain to get what they want. Does no good and the Dev's do a great job at shutting this toxicity out.

Not really. 

If you give a time for an event then you should stick to that. 

We have had constant issues with character loss, server kick outs and other issues and no compensation for losses and bad communication. 

I think the devs need to start working on actually providing what they say when they say. It's simple really isn't it. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raider19D said:

Adult life: Announce scedule and stick to it, get angry customers if you fail a deadline or do not deliver as promissed.

Grow up, stop wining and do as you prommised. Nothing toxic about reminding them.

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2024 at 1:30 AM, St1ckyBandit said:

That was when the game first came out in December for consoles. It's February. There's not 2.1 million playing the game. Steam charts had 13k concurrent players earlier this week.

That 2.1 million number means nothing for the current state of the playerbase. 

250k already on love ascended event

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2024 at 8:59 PM, NolsHub said:

Have you tried disabling Foliage & Fluid Interaction under Video settings? When I first started I would crash several times. Ever since disabling it I've barely crashed in game 

That seems to of worked! Awesome...but with every good thing usually a bad thing follows. I can live without bushes and water moving but now I have weird floaty rocks