Mystery death

On 2/4/2024 at 6:28 AM, TonyTempah said:

Died while sleeping on a bunk last night. lost some nice gear but nothing I can't get again eventually. However, my generator, in the same room, was turned off so I suspect asshattery. Is there a meta or hack for killing while bunked up? Is the bunk not stable?

Someone probably used meshing to sneak into your base.

Edited by Pipinghot

On 2/4/2024 at 12:28 PM, TonyTempah said:

Died while sleeping on a bunk last night. lost some nice gear but nothing I can't get again eventually. However, my generator, in the same room, was turned off so I suspect asshattery. Is there a meta or hack for killing while bunked up? Is the bunk not stable?

Its actually pretty easy to get in someones base. I'm not gonna explain how, just make sure you empty all out in a box and sleep naked. For the generator part I'm still baffled these are open by default. Kinda like the cryofridges.
Then again, I'm not surprised seeing all of these ASE bugs popping up after all these years.
If there only was a way for WildCard to know wich bugs where there in ASE. For us players, all we need to do is lookup all old patchnotes. For WildCard this seems to be a huge issue, so they dropped the game hardly playable. Thank God we got 1 map, instead of the promised ones. 
And do yourself a favor, don't use the map transfers if they open up. Tons of people will loose tons of stuff when that happens. Wait a few weeks at least.

I get the meshing and getting in to the base. I'm curious to know how a player can kill another that is sleeping on a bunk in a PVE server. There is nothing in tribe log that helps and my death way point is on the bunk it. So I wasn't dragged off and drowned somehow. 

So, there is either an exploit that players can kill on a PVE server or the metal bunk bed is bugged.