This or This rex?

ForFelix2

..and continuing with the mutations, the Tek Rex will be able to receive more since the "cap level" of the Tek creatures is higher than the normal ones (500 Tek level - 450 normal level, with Vanilla settings). Also, the normal Rex you got seems like a max level wild to me (150 or very close, right?), remember that Tek wilds can reach level 180 so it's possible that you can also find something better to integrate into the coupling line, although both Rexes you proposed already have optimal stats.

Edited by CervantesMor
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ForFelix2 said:

Hi, we have tamed a Tek rex with 11600 hp and 367%md  and also a normal rex with only 9900hp but 400%md we cant decide which won we take to breed. Which you do you think should we take?

Personally, I would keep taming more tek rexes until you get the stats you want before you start breeding.

Doing a breeding program takes a lot more time than taming some more until you get the stat you want, breeding prematurely is a waste of time. Just my take.

Edited by Pipinghot
  • Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 1:52 PM, ForFelix2 said:

Hi, we have tamed a Tek rex with 11600 hp and 367%md  and also a normal rex with only 9900hp but 400%md we cant decide which won we take to breed. Which you do you think should we take?

The normal rex is looking good, but the tek rex is literally 1 or 2 mutations away from being better......

Do remember, when it comes to fights, melee might seem good, but more health always wins