arthropluera?

DogoAZ

On 12/16/2023 at 1:20 PM, DogoAZ said:

Why do they say that nothing attacks you when riding an arthropluera? He entered a cave to test after taming one and everything in the cave attacked him.

Who are "they"? Have never heard this before from anyone who is knowledgeable about the game. I don't mean for this to sound like I'm making fun of you, I'm not, just consider this a lesson in choosing carefully who you listen to.

56 minutes ago, Pipinghot said:

Who are "they"? Have never heard this before from anyone who is knowledgeable about the game. I don't mean for this to sound like I'm making fun of you, I'm not, just consider this a lesson in choosing carefully who you listen to.

Yes you are and I already beat you to it.

12 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

I think it was true at some point in long forgotten times. The mechanic was making caves way too easy ofcourse and they patched it. 
Its like saying "I was told that you can get insane stats on the Basilisk with the Tek Phase Pistol, but I cant get it to work, what am I doing wrong?"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

I think it was true at some point in long forgotten times. The mechanic was making caves way too easy ofcourse and they patched it. 
Its like saying "I was told that you can get insane stats on the Basilisk with the Tek Phase Pistol, but I cant get it to work, what am I doing wrong?"

Fair point. There have been so many changes in the game it's requires constant reality checks to see what information is current and which is out-of-date.

18 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

Most likely they are taking the dossier word for word since it says stuff refuses to attack them, but not realizing that the dossiers are wrong in some case. Like spiders being ridable these days even thought the dossier says they are too small.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:

Most likely they are taking the dossier word for word since it says stuff refuses to attack them, but not realizing that the dossiers are wrong in some case. Like spiders being ridable these days even thought the dossier says they are too small.

Which takes us back to my earlier question to the OP, "Who are 'they'?"

I like your hypothesis, it seems like a good explanation, was just hoping that the OP would have given us his source to help the conversation.