ARK Survival Ascended is now live on Xbox and Windows PC!

StudioWildcard

Ok what the heck, you just made half of my family mad and my little brother won't stop crying now, you said it was going to be on gamepass, I hate wildcard now, you take away our online servers and tell us that ASA will be on gamepass, then you delay it multiple times, and take it of gamepass, real great for your reviews.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, Galexme said:

Ok what the heck, you just made half of my family mad and my little brother won't stop crying now, you said it was going to be on gamepass, I hate wildcard now, you take away our online servers and tell us that ASA will be on gamepass, then you delay it multiple times, and take it of gamepass, real great for your reviews.

Pretty sure they never said it would be on Gamepass. 

• Like 6

So no Discount nor gamepass? where's the discount why did steam get a discount and console doesn't again a company that doesn't care for the people. Blows my mind that Bethesda got a game out quicker and made it gamepass before you people did. I already know the mods will delete this but I don't care lol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Krull260 said:

Xbox online only multiplayer  no sessions found, so we gotta go on servers with pc were everything is already built on including dino spawns, we were promised boosted servers as recompense for the delay of launch WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?! They should have been ready at time of launch for us

tell me you didn't read the announcement without telling me you didn't read the announcement

• Like 1