Community Crunch 387: Introducing Dreadnoughtus

StudioWildcard

They just don’t get it us console players are just 3rd class citizens to them.. a copy paste with no new info.. they are completely incapable of doing anything right why myself or anyone else excepts anything more from them is just crazy.. asa isn’t coming to console this year.. I don’t think it ever will they don’t care how bad we want to play the game we mean nothing to them and their actions daily reaffirm that 

Edited by S790jdsteve13
  • Like 3

I hope studio wild card read this and understand that if they keep pushing back the game they are giving pc gamers more and more time to get ahead of console players and when the game does come out that by this rate they have 20 days of grinding. And when console servers come out with the events that are happening their lead will only grow and the chance of console ever having the ability to play on the same level as pc players gets smaller. So as I see it with the next 2 events coming you need to boost rates so high that console survivors have a chance at catching up because with the current growth that I am seeing of some tribes, we have no chance. There are tribes that have so many people they have already concurred servers. The worst part is that the mega tribes that have dedicated breeders who have been grinding day after day to get perfect points into there lines that I feel console will never have a chance against when server transfers open. 

studio wildcard I love your game but I hope you understand you are killing your console community.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Facepalm 1

I've played ARK since day 1. When the game was difficult and a raid hurt. Now the game has been dumbed down to make it possible for the weak to rebuild and increased chance of players returning to spend money on DLC and spend money on empty promises.  Nobody cares about future dinos we care about being open, honest, and transparent so we can make educated decisions regarding investing in your failing company, taking off work time, and strategizing. Love Xbox deserving players. Ps ur worse than my wife 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Such a let down, it’s hard to stay excited about this so call launch. About to move on to a different game if they don’t get their $hit together.

I knew I should of gotten a new PC instead of a new Xbox console.

I bet a lot of people are getting PC now to avoid the console “approval” bs

I only got the Xbox because of the so call Ark2 exclusive that was announced before ASA was going to to a big thing.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, andre4376 said:

okay but why don't they say that ark ue5 won't run on the console only on pc

Series s I'm willing to bet is the hold up for xbox every developer has complained its hard to develop for. Microsoft gave balders gate 3 slack and didn't demand it be same as series x version. So I really don't understand Microsofts problem with asa

• Thanks 1

I know no one at wildcard will likely read this as they clearly can’t take criticism, but, on the off chance that they do:

you lot need to get your poop together. You clearly haven’t considered the impact of a head start like this on the community. You haven’t considered peoples opinions on your name and brand. You haven’t considered how it feels to be lied to time and time again or watch as your friends play the game you love while you’re forced to take backseat because the devs are so incompetent they failed Xbox certification TWICE.

And the thing is right. It’s not even about the waiting. We’re good at that, you bloody made sure of it. All you guys need to do is communicate. Tell us what’s happening, why it’s happening, and what you’re doing to fix it. All this silence and obscurity is what’s pushing people away, and makes no one trust you as a developer.

I’ll repeat myself;

Get. Your. poop. Together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

I think people keep forgetting it's releasing as an early access.

Yes I would love to do turkey trials, but like they stated it will be 1st time using the new system. And based on last few weeks probably be crash ridden, sorry PC guinea pigs. But at least when it comes to console those bugs "should" be ironed out.

Those talking days off with WC track record of delays, even when they have stated it could drop as soon as cert done giving no timeframe. But taking time off paid ,unpaid is your choice,not WC/Snail.

And WC like others have said your "on track" has lost its meaning but the tracks your on seam to be the wrong ones for the station, bad pun I know.

Who are these partners for Sony hold up, you released PC on Xbox partnership so Microsoft? Or was Sony neglected by your partners Grove St? These statements you release tend to leave more unanswered questions.

My money was nearly going to The Day Before ,but they are giving you guys a run for you money at most delayed release.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheTrueSpider said:

I know no one at wildcard will likely read this as they clearly can’t take criticism, but, on the off chance that they do:

you lot need to get your poop together. You clearly haven’t considered the impact of a head start like this on the community. You haven’t considered peoples opinions on your name and brand. You haven’t considered how it feels to be lied to time and time again or watch as your friends play the game you love while you’re forced to take backseat because the devs are so incompetent they failed Xbox certification TWICE.

And the thing is right. It’s not even about the waiting. We’re good at that, you bloody made sure of it. All you guys need to do is communicate. Tell us what’s happening, why it’s happening, and what you’re doing to fix it. All this silence and obscurity is what’s pushing people away, and makes no one trust you as a developer.

I’ll repeat myself;

Get. Your. poop. Together.

They won’t they care nothin about our opinions we’re just an after thought to them if you can’t drop 3k on pc they don’t want your business 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ikusu said:

Thank you for making ASA a story driven sci fi game and best game ever by far 

thank you WC you are by far the best company ever 

can’t wait for the new story maps 

Are you on the correct forum ? Are you talking about ARK:ASA ?

And are you talking about WC as in Wildcard or another company that actually matches your description ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2