Weekness of Basilo

waltiboy

Hi, i got attacked by an other Tribe with a Basilo.
He soak all my turrets.
I try to place Turrets above the Basilo and put them on player only.
But the basilo swims with the players seed in walls or something like that, so the turrets dont hit the player only the basilo.

First i try to dismount him with a Sarco roll but it dosent work.
Second try was using a grabbling Hook to dismount him - Dosent work too.

Which kind of defence i should use against basilosaur if i dont have an Tuso or Mosasaur.

Edited by waltiboy

On 11/4/2023 at 5:47 PM, waltiboy said:

Hi, i got attacked by an other Tribe with a Basilo.
He soak all my turrets.
I try to place Turrets above the Basilo and put them on player only.
But the basilo swims with the players seed in walls or something like that, so the turrets dont hit the player only the basilo.

First i try to dismount him with a Sarco roll but it dosent work.
Second try was using a grabbling Hook to dismount him - Dosent work too.

Which kind of defence i should use against basilosaur if i dont have an Tuso or Mosasaur.

Get out of the water.

• Haha 1

Are we talking a pearl cave? The only defense really is just an absolute metric ton of turrets, namely heavies, but even that is just to buy time to get online to have an active defense.

Possibly swim a spino or thyla down there for the water buff or bleed effect.

Firing rockets might be viable as well.

One idea I had was to breed tusos or mosa and have the baby enter the cave while its small. This way, once its grown you can leave it on aggressive and the enemy cant kite it out of the cave due to the small opening. 

Edited by St1ckyBandit

they should make turrets that do a small i mean small percentage of bleed damage im talking .0 something so once u get a bunch of turrets it stacks too bad big tribes dont need it .... so it does not matter harpoon turret or something lol idk i even try to make suggestions i should just stop playing this game . 

but its true sharks are good for bleed if ur online if ur offline ur basically screwed when exctinction comes out u can get a dino leash idk if it works in the water but u can put sharks on aggro and they wont go out of ranged... just put health into them.... also they will be able to get shot by players most likely .... maybe it would be smart to give dinos a hit and flee option for that very reason....