Community Crunch 385: Console and LiveOps Update, Extra Life Update, and More!

StudioWildcard

4 minutes ago, Shadowarlord said:

YOU SHOULDN'T have launched pc if console wasn’t finished or ready. This is absolutely 100% BS!!! And us Console players do not want to play with pc we want cross play with PlayStation that’s it. PC is filled with way more cheaters then we wanna deal with honestly. And your gonna allow cross play with pc Day one are you sick in the fkin head? You gave them a month to play the game develop hacks and cheats that they can use in ASA and ur gonna allow them to play with console day one what a joke dude!!! I’m beyond livid 

I for the life of me cannot understand why all the developers are so interested in this cross play crap. stop wasting time on cross play, nobody wants to play with cheaters.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Ridley500 said:

I guess this is great news? I'm really happy for Xbox and windows players but as a PlayStation player, I'm a little heartbroken. This is getting rediculous.

Now that i think about it will PlayStation players even get mods or is that a lie as well?

If we don't get Mods blame it on Sony, they hate Mods because "MOdS aRE a BrEAcH tO OUr SeCUrITy1!1!1!1!1!"

They won't allow external assets so no Ark Addtions, no CFK, no Kraken's better Dinos, most of the cool mods. Maybe variant Mods and the Gameplay mods would be fine (and those would be the ones you could blame Wildcard for not allowing), but don't get mad at them. Get mad at Sony.

Also I used to be a Playstation player so please don't get mad at me :(

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Gecko1611 said:

No Dreadnoughtus art, no creature vote, no anything. A bit of info about consol release. A nice reminder of delays (something we totally need). Nothing too substantial. As far as Community Crunches go, I'd give this a good 2.5/10.

For the dread art they might release it with the next creature vote and next week will be the 8th week(2 months) since we haven’t had a creature vote. Fingers crossed 🤞

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BigHorseCALI said:

To my Playstation brothers and sisters. Keep your head up.  Your time will come 🤞🏻Hunger Games Student GIF

I hear ya, but after all the broken promises and delays, I think I may take my hard-earned cash and pals to another game, one that offers fair play. There's quite a few decent looking games coming out very soon, and hey, got forced to buy a shiny new PS5 so might as well actually play something on it!

What's the betting that PS5 will launch late night on 3oth Nov, take a day to download, servers will be so packed no one will be able to get on, right before the extra life event? Hmmmm

Edited by MibsXX
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MibsXX said:

I hear ya, but after all the broken promises and delays, I think I may take my hard-earned cash and pals to another game, one that offers fair play. There's quite a few decent looking games coming out very soon, and hey, got forced to buy a shiny new PS5 so might as well actually play something on it!

Paleo pines, No man's sky, and Path of Titans. I think you should play those :D

Which PlayStation, which Xbox??? You make the servers normal, constantly crashes from the server, there are few servers, it is impossible to connect to your server. Where are you going to add people PlayStation and Xbox? Are you all right with your heads?? Fix the game, increase the number of servers, fix server failures, and don't do nonsense...

Edited by QuiAuitL
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Soo over this crap, seems more like the CEO’s Pc/Microsoft fanboy BS then anything, there’s no loyalty for PS gamers, nor was there any intention to launch this for everyone simultaneously from the beginning, it’s just lie after lie and let down every month, I’m not waiting around for this crap anymore and if PS gamers are wise, they wouldn’t feed anymore money into wildcard and this BS any longer.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ridley500 said:

I guess this is great news? I'm really happy for Xbox and windows players but as a PlayStation player, I'm a little heartbroken. This is getting rediculous.

Now that i think about it will PlayStation players even get mods or is that a lie as well?

It's honestly a toss up, Sony *HATES* mods in games on their platforms, like with Skyrim and Fallout 4 (also a big reason why Minecraft hasn't been updated on their platform in ages, they just don't like fun and creativity I guess.) But fingers crossed y'all get em, would really hate for Sony to screw their players/paying customers over in another crossplatform game...

1 hour ago, overdoneterror said:

Trash, how much is Xbox lining those pockets. Should have just waited and released both at the same time. PS is getting crapped on just like snail is doing and has done to all the die hard fans of ark. If your company would have done an open beta with direct feed back it would have fixed so many of your issues. (Free game testers anyone) I’m done.

The game is early access, how much more open do you want it, free? Lol

I'm joyed, and also not surprised by the news.

I'm over joyed that Xbox Consoles will be getting ASA in the next two weeks. Now, the fact PS is taking so long doesn't surprise me. Sony never has been very big on allowing modding with there games, so it is a lot for them to suck in their pride and allow to send out a game that allows modders free roam on their consoles through this game. Will ASA come to PS, maybe... maybe soon if Sony removes the money from their eyes.

Edited by Indozilla

Apart from the performance upgrades, which you are already working on, it would be great if you could raise the structure and taming limit soon...
To say that you have improved the performance of bases, but at the expense of the size of the base, somehow feels wrong.
In addition, the taming limit is also an imposition and a catastrophe, especially for breeders.

I know it probably can't be increased until the servers and clients are running better, but it would at least be nice to know if there are plans to increase it or not.

• Haha 1

It's not an big issue that we (PS5) have to wait we are used to that.  it's a fact that with cross platform enabled day one that we will be so far behind Xbox and PC.  What if my tribe is strictly PS5, we won't have a chance being so far behind the other platforms! I have to say I'm not very happy with this, and really debating on even getting this game!

• Like 2