No PVE offline protection on officials???

JetJaguar

2 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Doesn't appear to be. It's back to the good old days of Ark! You actually have to worry about the E in PVE now.

The environment doesn't seem to be the issue, its the 2 guys on PT's from the toxic tribe kiting anything with teeth to your base when your decay timer shows you are not online or at base thats the problem.

• Volunteer Moderator

Like I said, you have to worry about the environment now. The guys are only bringing the environment to you. When you build a proper base, there's nothing kiters can do to you. Hopefully gone are the days of people leaving everything just standing around out in the world when they log out. You actually risk the world biting back. It's awesome. 

Edited by Joebl0w13
  • Haha 1

i'm not trying to stoke the fires here, i'm truly curious when i ask this question.

how would you possible gather evidence against someone who intentionally uses wild creatures to destroy a players base.  or what evidence could you gather?

lets say you even know it's going to happen because it has happened repeatedly before.  you log out and the next day when you log in your tames are dead to a wild dino and your base is half destroyed.   how would you prepare to gather evidence for the next time you log back in?

I play both PVE and PVP but i like to play PVE so i can build fancy designs using all the materials, i also have large 'open plan' areas where i keep dinos around, basically im a complete solo roleplayer, my argument is that currently i have to reside in a large stone box and try to cram as many dinos as i can in it so i don't log in to them all being dead, also to add to this, i built in a area which usually always has a titan walking about. We have someone on server who witnessed (and submitted a ticket) to 'tribe of human' destroying a base using a titan.

I'm not actually completely against no orp but i also dont want to have to make a PVP style base with a deathwall just to keep my tames while im offline, especially as its hard to retaliate, i can't scout the tribe that did it and go grab my kit to get even, instead i have to log on to survive the ark dot com and moan instead 😛 

Plant species X

Quit being lazy its not hard to drop a few dozen plants around your base. Build with strategy in mind.  Honestly I used to play Pve when it was like this and it was a fun and challenging experience. But after they added orp it became less of a pve experience and more like God mode hence I stopped playing it.