ASA but without Dino's

Megalith

I think there's something going on with spawners on the server side.  I run a private server and I see spawner failures constantly on the console log.  It seems like a restart improves spawns for a bit from what  can tell... so I suspect there's something that needs to be fixed with this.  It's probably less of an issue on official since the servers are crashing so often 🙂 

I guess trees, rock-stones and metal are also spawning too slow or not respawning. Its hard to build base with this conditions.

I learned to avoid dinos with babies to obtain hide, meat, keratin. Seem they are harder to kill and more aggressive. I tried to claim a baby and is not to do with all disconnects and roll backs  they maturate too slow and roll back nerf their maturation. So need to avoid anything to do with babies.

Same go with taming. Impossible with server crashes, disconnects and roll back.

Edited by Noa

2 hours ago, law086 said:

I think there's something going on with spawners on the server side.  I run a private server and I see spawner failures constantly on the console log.  It seems like a restart improves spawns for a bit from what  can tell... so I suspect there's something that needs to be fixed with this.  It's probably less of an issue on official since the servers are crashing so often 🙂 

I too think there's something wrong with spawners. I did a dino wipe on my first attempt at making a server and the map never repopulated. I had made some config changes at the same time, so I thought it had to do with that, but looking back I think it was a spawner problem.

6 hours ago, Cinnamongod said:

If only they could have had some sort of a practice run

They did. It lasted from 2015 to 2023. Im serious, most of these issues are the exact same ones from when ASE first came out and were fixed over the years. I wouldnt be surprised if they had to use the old code from 2015 because the current 2023 island code in ASE has so many DLC additions that wouldnt fit into the theme of vanilla Island.