Smile! ASA certification builds have been submitted 🙂

StudioWildcard

5 hours ago, Mike585x said:

Also SE is when y'all get the "replacement" Maewing raptor for QoL XD

I thought SE gets that big lizard creature that swims in the desert?..anyway my fave map is the old Rag and for the love of god we get a giant god damn chicken they call a raptor..oh man what a joke!    

1 hour ago, BaconAndEggs said:

I thought SE gets that big lizard creature that swims in the desert?..anyway my fave map is the old Rag and for the love of god we get a giant god damn chicken they call a raptor..oh man what a joke! 

My mistake, it was the Rag one I was referring to. The dossier says it supposedly looks after and tends to baby dinos, so it possibly might work like a Maewing. Idk though.

I had really wished they would fix that missing part of the pterrasaurs wings to the elbow, it looks so.....off. It shouldn't be able to fly with half its wing missing. But it seems a strange design part so I guess it stayed. Maybe that's why they can't carry heavy loads, because they only have half a wing.

Loving the Unreal 5 clean look. And the fact we get wild babies of everything. That is so cool.

Edited by Mysfytt

As beautiful as the game does look, I must admit, there is no way in hell I would I go through all that again.  At least we had scattered dlcs and not bulk drops that would make too much too do in a short time, very overwhelming. 

The fact there are no incubators, cryopods and fridges nor the most helpful dino the nurse to begin with is very off putting.  I can not be asked to hand rear dinos for stupid amount of days on end to get them boss ready etc again.

I was a day one alpha version player.  Restarted numerous times i.e when alpha went to beta and then full release and all those servers became legacy we had no choice to restart.  But to restart just because its looks nicer no way Jose, espevially in alpha dtage again, for what for those servers to then go legacy and another restart in the horizon?  Nope not for me.

I fully recommend this game to all those players who have yet not played, but from this old player no thanks.  Good luck and farewell.  Ark 2 being soulslike it not my cup of tea so will also give that a miss.

Farewell Wildcard, hopefully we meet again on another project in the future, all the very best x

• Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, BaconAndEggs said:

Looks like asa is finaly out on PC..delayed again till november for us console users..i new it!...at least the trailer looks ok..cheaters get first go..yeah good one WC.

On the bright side, gives WC a chance to chip at the cheating before it hits consoles. 

Edited by Joebl0w13

Really hope they replaced some of the creature animations mainly the tail going from side to side while walking or running like on the baryonyx for example which always made me avoid taming them but I'm expecting nothings changed there for the most part. Trailer looked good but will wait till the release to see as nitrado's dutch yt server setup vids didn't make it look good really. And hopefully we'll get news on the animated series soon as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...