Community Crunch 370: Sponsored Mods, Aberration Creature Submissions, and More!

StudioWildcard

1 hour ago, FadeTheWitness said:

This isnt even suprising. " we have nothing to show for this week so heres some mods we found cool! " and then copy pasting the same creature submission crunch part as before.

well its more of "heres some mods we found cool and are going to start paying the author to work on and make it higher quality"

2 hours ago, HoganRyan01 said:

well its more of "heres some mods we found cool and are going to start paying the author to work on and make it higher quality"

No, dont get me wrong, I have nothing against the mod creator or their mods, in fact I am happy that they are going to get more support. I just feel like it isnt exactly new content for the average ark player, as someone who HAS ark on pc but doesn't play it due to data restraints, I dont find the mods really a new thing to be excited about. Congrats to the modders regardless though.

8 hours ago, Mike585x said:

Again, don't really care about prices or even mods... I'm on console for a reason... I care about wanting to know what's happening with my PROGRESS on console.

As far as official goes: Consider it lost.
Unofficial and solo will be playable after, unless you switch to ASA. In that case all is lost.

• Sad 1