The Fluffy Jumping-Spider Tranq Bola - Maevia Eureka!

There truly are a lot of cool creature submissions this vote. It's a shame Wildcard isn't doing batches of 3, but with their constant delays for everything it makes sense.

But just imagine getting batches of 3 like how we got with some of the free DLC maps previously. It'd be amazing to get 3 in-game creatures from the Top 10 of every creature vote. Unfortunately, we are not in that timeline.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, hopefully you put the Maevia as your #1 choice in the voting before it ended. That was roughly 1 hour and 45 minutes ago now. Winning a creature vote is obviously quite difficult. Not to mention there were a lot of other great entries for Abby, as there are in every map's creature vote. All we can do now is wait another four days to have the results shown. Then we'll see if those results are good or bad for the Maevia's cause into becoming an official creature in ARK one day.

Edited by Delran
  • Like 2

if they do I might have a stroke, so much stress only for it to be an "easy win" not to say I dont want that though...

6 hours ago, Andstory said:

Is it possible that Wildcard will make some new creatures, because it would be nice if they add 3 leading in the vote. They'll delay the Ark Survival Ascended anyway.)

• Like 2

On 7/25/2023 at 10:51 AM, Delran said:

Well, hopefully you put the Maevia as your #1 choice in the voting before it ended. That was roughly 1 hour and 45 minutes ago now. Winning a creature vote is obviously quite difficult. Not to mention there were a lot of other great entries for Abby, as there are in every map's creature vote. All we can do now is wait another four days to have the results shown. Then we'll see if those results are good or bad for the Maevia's cause into becoming an official creature in ARK one day.

🤞 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IHendo said:

I'm sorry this lost the vote, but I just wanted to say never stop fighting for this jumping spooder dream because it will always be St the top of my list 😃 

Absolutely, we have a Maevia ally that will be taking over (mostly) for Maevia for the future maps, going to skip on the center because it's so crazily water focused with aquatic love potential, but even though I'm passing the crown down myself, Maevia still has too many that love her to give up ❤️ wanted to give all of you so many hugs and thanks for supporting her SO much too, it means so much to me!!! I never imagined she would make it so far! We all stand together for maevia!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1