The Fluffy Jumping-Spider Tranq Bola - Maevia Eureka!

5 hours ago, Sovira said:

we will see! voting closes later today but then we will have about a week before wildcard releases the winner so we see what creature will get put in officially! definitely excited, there are awesome creature submissions for aberration for sure :) 

Does it make sense to determine who wins by the number of views? Now I can understand that Maevia Eureka is in second place.

1 hour ago, Andstory said:

But this is only by the number of votes, and Yingi has much more views. I meant could it be people with Early Birds status, they can't vote but just look at the creature.

don't worry it is going to be quite unknown to see who will win for sure, as a lot of people who weren't looking at other creatures may look this time around, it being a smaller selection, plus it being very important to know what you want to win on this round! Unfortunately, every creature that has been at the 'top of the list' with 'most votes' has lost prior to this event, however they also have had influencers call people in to vote, where this time that wasn't as simple since you can only vote once you've commented 6 times, so we shall see! fingers crossed, but I feel like it will definitely be a bit of a surprise as to which one will win! 

• Like 1

Everyone Maevia Eureka has been in the Top 10 in a bunch of the creature submissions and this is probably the best creature for this map and could be used on many others as well, everyone that wants her please vote for her as your number 1, it’s a hard vote, there are 5 or 6 great creatures I like in the top 10 but this amazing jumping spider deserves your #1 vote and deserves to be number 1 in your heart, Maevia Eureka is truly an awesome submission, let’s get her to number 1 guys and girls!

• Like 2

Im curious why Wildcard doesnt post the vote on steam... like they only post it on twitter or what? Not everyone, believe it or not, uses twitter these days. Anyway, I have a sad feeling first place here wont translate to first place on.. twitter and the vote can be rigged by bots and all that jazz. Sigh :( It was nice to see it win for once tho.

• Like 1

• Volunteer Moderator
33 minutes ago, Speikobrarote said:

Im curious why Wildcard doesnt post the vote on steam... like they only post it on twitter or what? Not everyone, believe it or not, uses twitter these days. Anyway, I have a sad feeling first place here wont translate to first place on.. twitter and the vote can be rigged by bots and all that jazz. Sigh :( It was nice to see it win for once tho.

It does get posted on Steam as it is in the Community Crunch that gets posted on the official forum and the Steam forum, but it won't be until Friday.

The issue with the voting is the dates it commences/ends, which is done oddly. The suggestions begin with the Crunch on Friday, but ends a week on Monday and the final voting starts immediately after. Which means the prior Crunch has already been posted and then next one is 4 days away, which is also only 3 days before the voting finishes.

I'm not sure why they do it like that and why they don't create a separate post on the forum to announce the final vote.

Also, assuming they get it working again, there is a Twitter widget on the front page of this website that will show the latest Tweets from the ARK account. Non-Twitter users can always keep an eye on that from here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sovira said:

don't worry it is going to be quite unknown to see who will win for sure, as a lot of people who weren't looking at other creatures may look this time around, it being a smaller selection, plus it being very important to know what you want to win on this round! Unfortunately, every creature that has been at the 'top of the list' with 'most votes' has lost prior to this event, however they also have had influencers call people in to vote, where this time that wasn't as simple since you can only vote once you've commented 6 times, so we shall see! fingers crossed, but I feel like it will definitely be a bit of a surprise as to which one will win! 

hello, I asked several friends who don't play ark specifically to put the meavia eureka in 1st place in the hope that it will win, fingers crossed.

• Like 1