Community Crunch 369: Gigantoraptor Concept, Creature Submissions, and More!

StudioWildcard

I have a few questions that I hope others have too:

1. Will the price also include the new Canon map that was hinted at a couple months ago?

2. What happened to The Center?

3. Will ASA be replacing ASE on Game Pass?

4. Can you unlock element transfers for the last couple months of ASE, so we can keep the lights on a little easier in our bases that we still go on and render every week? (PVE)

5. Will you be changing the maps that engrams are locked to if we won’t get most of those maps for months, some a year?

6. Similarly, will there be any newer creatures on The Island in ASA that are not there on ASE (maewing, griffin, deinonychus, etc.)?

7. $45 for ASA seems reasonable for new players, but how about $25 for people who already own ASE?

I hope you are able to meet the latest timeline, and that we on console will find out how to save our games.

3 hours ago, ladyteruki said:

As far as paying for ASA goes, this is a pretty decent price by now, and aside from the people who cling to wanting a free game, there is no reason to complain about it given the amount of content.

Many of the "people who cling to wanting a free game" have already given WC plenty of money.....for the same game and content. And don't even get me started as to what constitutes a pretty decent price for what is now officially an early access game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2