I'm the only one who likes Chalicos?

ManTK

I always wanted one, but the taming process is too much of a pain to try.
You get the usual problems of passive tames coupled with needing to feed them something that's very heave and time consuming to make, with a good chance it's going to end up chasing a raptor off of a cliff into the ocean, speaking from experience.

I need to build another passive taming funnel like I used to use to trap bigfoot

The Chalico could have really been better off with some kind of buff if you feed it more beer after taming. They somehow make me think about hooligans. So I always have to tame one and call it "Hooligan" or Wayne Rooney.
Horseheads, Strong punching arms, Drinks beer, throws stuff, loud grunchy noises...
They could use some buff that makes them riot harder depending on how much beer you feed them, throw fireworks, litter garbage everywhere they riot and maybe have police spawn in to arrest them.

True story.

69426789_20230627154856_1(1).jpg.4ce775f1babc7ed11fd3ca3bd77437a2.jpg

Edited by SunsetErosion
  • Like 1

It's a fun dino to mess around with for sure, but the more practical use is sadly limited. Like so many other dinos...

Most dinos I only tamed when they just came, was part of the gameplay back then when a new patch dropped with a new dino. Watch the video they'd release with it and then you'd go hunt for it! New and exciting!
Fast forward today and most of them just don't have any use. Some were useful when first released, but then another took its place. Either being better and/or easier to get.

Hoping they'll go over and update all dinos with the remake so they'll have some use, even for when you're high level.

1 minute ago, Kinsky said:

Debería tener un nivel de alcohol al estilo del mod del Criolofosaurio, pero cuando arroje este líquido a los enemigos los embriage y les cause cierto porcentaje de daño, relentización o confusión.

Como la resaca que da la cerveza,o sea en vez de tirar popo tire saliva que tiene alcohol

On 6/27/2023 at 7:28 AM, SunsetErosion said:

The Chalico could have really been better off with some kind of buff if you feed it more beer after taming. They somehow make me think about hooligans. So I always have to tame one and call it "Hooligan" or Wayne Rooney.
Horseheads, Strong punching arms, Drinks beer, throws stuff, loud grunchy noises...
They could use some buff that makes them riot harder depending on how much beer you feed them, throw fireworks, litter garbage everywhere they riot and maybe have police spawn in to arrest them.

True story.

69426789_20230627154856_1(1).jpg.4ce775f1babc7ed11fd3ca3bd77437a2.jpg

Maybe making the Chalico literraly a living catapult with the ability to knock out Karkis, Elementals and Astrocetus would be cool.