Personal 'Firsts'

DeHammer

What's something unusual that you experienced in Ark that was a 'first' for you after playing for some time, and not something you're likely to pull off again for some time. For me it was this... taking out two Gigas at once after luring both of them into my Giga pitfall trap on Fjordur. I actually managed to kill both in the same last volley of poison even. Private server. 

TwoGigas - Copy.JPG

I ain't got pictures - but flying diagonally across Rag from the red beacon (or light house) down to the wee peninsula in the south west corner, on a Petra. Without stopping for stamina - or getting broken by "murder murder snow" .... Never gonna happen again LOL.

For me that was a first - getting a really serious Petra that could do things and things. But without mods it is no longer something that can happen. Or even something to aspire to - with wyverns and etc ....

A first for my was definitely venturing into the snow on the Island. Most powerful tame I had was a 150 tamed moschops-did some pretty half-decent damage; it actually could take down mammoths. I tamed my first two direwolves there, and decided to go later to tame a mammoth. I forgot my fur that time, we were ambushed by a massive pack of direwolves (10+) and a pair of daedons. My direwolf and moschops didn't stand a chance. They were hiding behind the rocks on shore, so I grounded the raft in what I thought was a safe area. Next thing i knew, we're surrounded by direwolves and both my tames are dead, as am I. I respawned and retrieved my stuff, and shotgunned the one direwolf that was somehow on my raft. We left, and we haven't gone back since then. :P Sort of an odd story, but interesting anyway.

Archived