Doed

NukeZX

I, myself have only killed one. It took a fair chunk of my metal pike durability.

When attacking with tamed dinos, when doed ball up, aggro is lost. When they subsequently unball, aggro is resumed if still in same area (even if you're inside a walled area).

I have yet to see a wild dino kill one, either wild or tamed.

6 hours ago, Jerryn said:

I have seen wild gigas kill them.

Even at a 90% reduction(Doed balled up), a wild giga with no damage level ups should still do 120 (less any other modifiers).  Now with the new RPG damage numbers popping up, should be easier to test with a tamed giga and few wild doeds.

I've also seen a wild giga kill a doed, when we first got our giga way back on our old server i went and chomped a wild level 100 doed that was tanking our plants for dayssss 1 hit kill

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, d1nk said:

I've also seen a wild giga kill a doed, when we first got our giga way back on our old server i went and chomped a wild level 100 doed that was tanking our plants for dayssss 1 hit kill

Also an easy way to get rid of low level doeds to let a high level spawn in; feed it to a giga.  Otherwise, you have to drop it off out of its region and let it despawn.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 hours ago, Jerryn said:

I have seen wild gigas kill them.

Even at a 90% reduction(Doed balled up), a wild giga with no damage level ups should still do 120 (less any other modifiers).  Now with the new RPG damage numbers popping up, should be easier to test with a tamed giga and few wild doeds.

I kill them all the time with a tamed giga.

Archived