Character cant transfer to any other server

TJHoff

My main character is stuck on a GenTwo server. I transferred there to learn the egg incubator engram, and when I tried to transfer back, it doesnt work. I pick out my main server and click "join with survivor" and it doesnt do anything. Ive tried transferring him to a another random server and it also doesnt work.

Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, TJHoff said:

My main character is stuck on a GenTwo server. I transferred there to learn the egg incubator engram, and when I tried to transfer back, it doesnt work. I pick out my main server and click "join with survivor" and it doesnt do anything. Ive tried transferring him to a another random server and it also doesnt work.

Any suggestions?

The standard things come to mind, primarily to validate your gamefiles to ensure everything is correct.

Past that...  It's anyone's guess.  Is this happening on singleplayer or online, official or unofficial?

2 hours ago, TheDonn said:

The standard things come to mind, primarily to validate your gamefiles to ensure everything is correct.

Past that...  It's anyone's guess.  Is this happening on singleplayer or online, official or unofficial?

I did validate my files and it said two were missing and replaced them. It still doesnt work. This is on official pve. I transferred a different character to my valguero server and it worked like normal. My stuck main character cant transfer to any server at all, not even a different random one.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, TJHoff said:

I did validate my files and it said two were missing and replaced them. It still doesnt work. This is on official pve. I transferred a different character to my valguero server and it worked like normal. My stuck main character cant transfer to any server at all, not even a different random one.

Your character was likely duped and is already uploaded. Manually connect to your destination server and have a look at the download tab.

Archived