Do ***NOT*** open an unpowered cryofridge, do this instead.

Cowgirl

Ok, so glitches/life happen(s), if you open an unpowered cryofridge your pods will be dead, instead of opening a dead cryofridge restore power before opening the fridges the pods will be ok. I am just making this thread because I have seen like 4 threads concerning the situation in the last couple days so if I can prevent someone from losing months or years of work and dedication by making a post I will.

9 hours ago, Metanolo said:

It's too late for me, but thank you anyway 😁

After all I think I can quit Ark with no remorse with 7000 hours in it, so I can finally end this terrible struggle to mantain stuff for years just for the sake of it.

Awww I am sorry for your loss, that is a way to look on the bright side though, I have 6,454 hours so I know the struggles of which you speak!  I have been playing since Ark was a month in creation so its been dedication lol

• Volunteer Moderator
18 hours ago, Metanolo said:

It's too late for me, but thank you anyway 😁

After all I think I can quit Ark with no remorse with 7000 hours in it, so I can finally end this terrible struggle to mantain stuff for years just for the sake of it.

A game shouldn't be a chore.

On 10/30/2021 at 8:49 PM, Cowgirl said:

Ok, so glitches/life happen(s), if you open an unpowered cryofridge your pods will be dead, instead of opening a dead cryofridge restore power before opening the fridges the pods will be ok. I am just making this thread because I have seen like 4 threads concerning the situation in the last couple days so if I can prevent someone from losing months or years of work and dedication by making a post I will.

known about this for ages

On 10/31/2021 at 6:55 PM, wizard03 said:

Yeah, I figured most online people have figured out to always bring a tek genny with some shards anytime they hit ghost bases.

Find the cryo fridge, place tek genny down and fired up, then hit the fridge. If your quick enough about it, you might be able to pick the genny back up too.

fantastic idea. thanks!

Archived