please make cryopods craftable in anything else but a dam drop !!!

hirogun

what the hell were u thinking??? iv gad mats stolen 3 times becouse of this poop people just pull it to grief u so cryos are impossible i mean impoosible to make let alone a replicator this is on pve!! please for the love of god make it ccraftable in something else that dosnt raptoring move!!!  becouse its really getting stupid now 

I second this, since the supply drops have such good loot in them people always rush to get them. One time I was going for a supply drop I didn't notice that someone was already at it and I pretty much took his resources that he put in it to craft cryopods. Since I don't know what's possible loot in a supply drop on Gen 2 I thought the resources were just part of the drop, including the cryopod that was in it lol. The guy who had crafted the cryopod asked for it back and I gave him his cryopod back, but many people wouldn't do the same as me. I propose that Wildcard let us craft cryopods at the mission terminals.

Agree. Same thing happened to me with the mats thievery. I'm sure they weren't trying to steal them either, they just wanted to get the drop as fast as possible. 

Cryos should have been added to the fabby a long time ago but it was never really that big of an issue before because no one cared to get the garbage that was in drops on past maps.

I suppose once they fix the HLNA store it wont be an issue anymore though.

Archived