Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, noxsemper said:

Can a rollback be undone? Why a week?

nope, basically the server running like poop really meant that every server save was corrupted for the past week.   There was a problem with the server, we complained , they did nothing, and now we lost all the late nights, early mornings we spent on this on our holiday.  

1. EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72

It breaks every 1 hour and when it restarts it comes back 30 minutes, impossible to play, you have been like this for more than 1 year, pathetic, I do not understand how a company that is considered moderately serious does not fall ashamed with this situation, would you mind giving me back the money please?

I do not know why you do the events make the servers work even worse and it is impossible to play there were days that the server broke every 20 min

Edited by barret120
  • Thanks 1

Rag 754 EU PvE.

Only been out for the 34th time in the past 6 hours.

WildCard, you guys still DRUNK??!?!?!?!????

FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know why we bother on this thread. We see not a single GM or answer from official side of WildCard. Do they even care about us? Or is this just a moneygrab company? 

Edited by NuFu

863 to 866, agian, offline for hours.

MOST of crystal isles servers are at 100% uptime, some here and ther 96-97% uptime, ONLY those 4 servers, 863, 864, 865 and 866 are udner 96% uptime with a whooping 80% uptime, what the F did we do wrong again?

And I guess this is the same for all the maps, only a small cluster of them down, and most of server for that map WAY better than them for, simply, no reason.

Still not a single word about this. Still no signs of aknowledgement about this. Still no solution about this.

But that's definetly a nice trailer with vin diesel right there!

Edited by Gedanox

2 hours ago, NuFu said:

Rag 754 EU PvE.

Only been out for the 34th time in the past 6 hours.

WildCard, you guys still DRUNK??!?!?!?!????

FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know why we bother on this thread. We see not a single GM or answer from official side of WildCard. Do they even care about us? Or is this just a moneygrab company? 

This is simply a crying thread, if you try to make a new thread they simply move your F message in here for no reason, this is just for us to cry, they dont give a flying F about any of us.

Greetings, so The Island83 PVE server has been down since yesterday at around 11 pm East Coast. It has been crashing lately and having many roll-backs every 15 to 30 minutes. Does anyone know what happened? Is it definitely down. I have not known   of an official server being down this much. Also I heard the developers are letting servers die out on purpose so that they make more run for Ark 2. Any thoughts.

Ok so I play on NA server 717 the island - this morning there was a crash and now I cannot connect to the server. I have checked battlemetrics and the server is up and running as well as spoken to a few players via discord and they are online.

When I look under my favorites on Steam the server IP is listed but says Server not responding?

I have rebooted the modem, rebooted Steam 2 times, verified files and rebooted again and yet the server does not change. Also in history it doesnt show that I was on earlier today??

Thru battlemetrics it does show I was on earlier - anyone know how to fix this - I still can NOT find the server after removing filters and searchign up 717 - its like I am blocked from finding the servers IP??

Thanks

my ping on servers I can see isnt bad - but for some reason I cant connect to 717 NA server that I have been playing on since April. I just downloaded hotspot shield and now I can see the server and add to my favorites but I am getting a server timeout when I try to join it. Something changed with IP connection data between the game servers and the clients - and these guys think we are going to want to play ARK2 when they cant fix or address issues on this game??

so recap adding HOTSPOT SHIELD seems to allow me to find the host IP thru steam but I am still NOT able to join the server on the client.

Our server has continuously had rollbacks since the Christmas event began, random at times and than we have it to where we rollback for hours at a time. We’ve lost so much to these rollbacks, we’ve submitted multiple tickets to WC and the server engineers for weeks, is this going to be fixed at some point or do we need to move off server?

Mine is fixed I can see and join 901 and 928 now, not sure if it's what I did or if they are fixing something. If you want to try what I did was go to Steam, at the top of the Steam page click "View", click "Servers", click "Favorites", check for the IP of the server you are trying to join, it will likely be one of the ones showing "Not Responding", if you are not sure of the IP of your server just go to battlemetrics and look at your history. I got both 901 and 928's IP off there. Remove all of the "Not Responding" servers, both 901 and 928 had double entries. Start Ark and go to the full list of servers I chose all Legacy Servers, and search by the number 901, 928 or whatever server you are looking for. I found both and re-added to favorites, was able to join both.

On 31/3/2020 at 4:40, Adiel said:

Que sucede con Genesis 601 ??

hasta el momento después update y reset del server, no aparece por ningún lado el 601. se presenta mucho lag e inconvenientes con los dinos trabados en estructuras hasta llegar a la perdida. 

agradezco la atención prestada a este tema.

Es un server horrible en este momento no esta online...esta offline desde temprano...ayer ingrese y se cae el server...pense q perdi mi pj..pero no, pero aun asi perdi mi tribu y casi mis cosas...esta horrible ese servidor...en vez de dedicarse a arreglar los servidores official y todos..sacar el Ark 2...q de seguro a de estar peor!

Server is completely unstable. It was timing out every 15 mins during the event. Xmas is over. Server is still crashing and timing out every 10-15 mins. I've disconnected so many times in the last hour. Lost dinos in the volcano because I can't get back to my corpse due to it dropping me in the lava. Server needs to be looked at.  Magmas are still respawning a bit to fast. Makes it extremely difficult to solo farm. 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic