BornSlippy

Astroids

9 hours ago, BornSlippy said:

Ouch i guess you need to find a sweet spot that astroids will not hit

they always come from the same direction, just build behind a rock on the opposite side they come from :) they always seem to strike in the same spots as well, so with some careful observation you can see those sweet spots out in the open.

1 hour ago, AnAncientOrder said:

On my SP they definitely come from different angles. Sometimes the asteroids come from the bottom up and what not. I wonder why they are only from one side for some people lol

intresting, I always see them coming from the same side on the official server im playing, i've even sat there in the asteroid zone watching the fireworks from atop one of the rocks, knowing none ever hit that spot.

8 hours ago, caleb68 said:

intresting, I always see them coming from the same side on the official server im playing, i've even sat there in the asteroid zone watching the fireworks from atop one of the rocks, knowing none ever hit that spot.

yay i do the same 😄 awesome fireworks and sound effects

• Like 1

They 100% come from different directions but there are plenty of safe spots outside of the caves. 

I agree with you guys, the meteor shower is amazing. It's probably the coolest effect the game has seen yet, especially when you couple it with just how uniquely wonderful the luna biome looks.