Cement Paste Beezlebufo?

BornSlippy

1 minute ago, BornSlippy said:

Cement Paste Beezlebufo?

Are they good at collecting cement paste? If so which bugs or insects does it need to eat?

It takes forever to get a few stacks of CP. You're better off taming a decent Megatherium and taking it inside the Volcano to kill insects for chitin. I get around 5-10k on 1x, and around 15k on 2x. Takes about 5-10 mins, and you'll encounter a few rock elementals which you can run around and avoid easily.

imo the easiest way to get cp is to simply buy it. The alpha rhino race in the snow biome (rhino 500) gives you over 4900 hex, is really easy, and takes about 30 seconds. A stack of 100 cp costs 4000 hex. So one race gets you more than one stack.

Spend 10-15 mins grinding the race and you easily have 1500+ cp. Its literally one step instead of killing bugs then getting stone then crafting and you dont need any tames.

9 hours ago, TorontoRaptors said:

Are you kidding me you said you buy 2000 paste for 4K hexagons? No. On PlayStation we pay 100 per paste so 4k will give me 40 paste. And we pay 10k hexagons for 1 element. If you turned the 4900 hex into keratin for 15 per you’d still only end up with on 83 paste

So as I said maybe its different on different consoles which it obviously is based on your numbers. My previous numbers were a complete guess from memory but looking at the numbers now its 25paste for 125 hex which is 10k hex for 2k paste which is still honestly a decent price IMO. also 2k per 1 element. Sounds like PS is getting royally screwed

37 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

So as I said maybe its different on different consoles which it obviously is based on your numbers. My previous numbers were a complete guess from memory but looking at the numbers now its 25paste for 125 hex which is 10k hex for 2k paste which is still honestly a decent price IMO. also 2k per 1 element. Sounds like PS is getting royally screwed

No they changed the prices in the hex store. It's now waaaaay cheaper to buy paste. I thought buying it was the best way before and imo it definitely is the easiest way now. 

Archived