Jump to content

TLC 3 announcement and what you want for it


Recommended Posts

I would like to see a survivor/game TLC:

 

Inventory:

Right now you can only transfer one stack at a time or all the stacks at once, I would like to see an option to transfer X stacks to the remote/local inventory or drop X stacks of the filtered item.

Filtering/searching  by weapon damage/armor instead of only the name of the item.

 

Engrams:

Allow us to unlock engrams on all maps so we don’t have to transfer multiple times to learn engrams again. Especially element engrams are in a weird position, you can get dust on all maps from tek Dino’s but only learn the engram on extinction.

 

Survivor:

Allow us to make a “save profile” of our survivors so that a GM can restore that survivor when we lose it.

 

HUD:

The following options would be nice to have:

-show server save timer(like on transmitter/obelisk)

-extinction show when vein grows nearby, currently you can hear it, but deaf people have a disadvantage

-show Dino’s left on wave for extinction osd/vein

 

 

Gacha:

Show range for sadness similar to trough/tek gen range.

Open all crystals at once.

 

Edit1:

Fix bug with tek dedicated storage and artifacts, currently you can keep on withdrawing artifacts from the tek dedicated storage without them apearing in your inv if you already have one(like it should) but it wil remove 1 from the dedicated storage without dropping or anything(this should be fixed). Same bug also happens when dropping multiple of the same artifact and pressing F to pickup all.

Increase hide stack to 300 from 200 currently.

 

Procoptodon:

Make them carryable by more dinos again.

Fix the issues with babies in pouch getting either teleported or destroyed(missing) when unrendered.

 

Quetzal:

Make my honkbirds great again! MQGA!! Right now they are almost inferior to the Argentavis. Perhaps give Quetzals similar bonusses as the Argentavis, or some of the following:

-Make them fly faster

-Weight reduction like in the past(carried dino only 50%)

-Allow us to place structures on Quetzals that can't be placed on other platforms such as vaults or tek dedicated storage

 

Platform dinos/structures:

Allow us to place some more structures on certain "high end" platforms. From a PvP standpoint I understand this would be too strong, but maybe make it a server option like ?PveAdvancedPlatformStructures=true for PVE servers. For example the following:

-Tek generator

-Turrets

-Vaults

-Tek dedicated storage

-Tek sleeping pods(even without the tek gen it would be nice to place them on platforms due to their higher health compared to bunkbeds)

 

Tek replicator:

Allow us to withdraw resources from nearby dedicated storage boxes

 

Edited by Oli4
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ability for humans to actually walk instead of performing the Baywatch run at low speeds.

BREEDING TO ALL! I want all dinos to be breedable Megaloceros There are really no words for them letting the female model have holes in its head for this long. Come on! Brontos They re

The only thing I hope to see is a fix for Tuso hitbox. Mantas and other small dinos always get stuck in their head and there is no way to attack them or break free if you get swarmed. Either fix

Posted Images

From official pvp perspective. TLC and general balancing ideas:

 

Scorched Earth Dinos:

Lymantria: breedable, Poops Gas Grenades which knocks out players. Enemy Racers are soaking, you fly above them and poop in their face.

Thorny Dragon: Change/buff its range attack, More Damage, More Slow, Add a turret mode, Or change its mechanic completely since no one is using it.

Wyvern: Add a Tek Saddle. Should have some armor, doesnt need to shoot projectiles, Maybe a short range teleport like space whale, just faster.

Morellatops: Totally useless dinos in PvP. Make it heal swamp fever when you drink from it LULW

 

Island Dinos:

Scorbion/Pulmonoscorpius: Totally useless in PvP. Make 2 attacks: One that grabs smaller dinos and players (like the crab) and one stinger attack which adds alot of torpor.

Troodon: Shoulder Pet? Yes please. Who is using the "detect player / dino" thing at all? :D Just remove it.

Parasaur: Remove the Alert Message. Abused by bots. We have Tek Sensors now anyway (which don't work after server restart btw)

Megalosaur: Shouldn't sleep in caves. Its useless in all maps except aberration. Since its small sized, it would be nice for cave pvp.

Doedicurus: Allow us to turn this thing when its rolling??

 

Aberration Dinos:

Rock Drake: You still can light of sight everything. The head of the rock drake does not get hit by turrets, but you can shoot the turrets. 205iq

 

Extinction Dinos:

Snow Owl: Shouldn't be allowed to heal when out of food.

Gasbag: Too strong against Heavy Turrets. The player doesn't get shot at all + 90% natural damage reduction is just to high.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Arkfan15 said:

Also please make flyable creatures speed to put points into it and make a certain speed limit on them.say you have a quetz it's base speed is 100 maxed out speed should be 250 or anything that you want just make there speed upgradable.I would really like to see that coming.im pretty sure others would too.

I was thinking of this, too, BUT...for certain flyers.

Slow flyers like argies and definitely quetzes would benefit. I might get some flak for this, but pteras would be opted out. They’re fast enough, though maybe they could get a stam depletion buff since their stam is ridiculously low as it is. And from what I remember back pre-flyer nerf, pteras could go so fast that they could out speed turrets. That’s scary.

But yeah. Add back flyer movement speed for CERTAIN flyers.

And aren’t alpha dinos already considered mini bosses? ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Schneeti said:

Megalosaur: Shouldn't sleep in caves. Its useless in all maps except aberration. Since its small sized, it would be nice for cave pvp.

I can agree with this. In fact, change megalosauruses entirely to just being cave-dwelling dinos who don't need to sleep (otherwise give the sleeping function to ALL non-nocturnal dinos, and whoooo-ee, I can hear the rage on that already). Make them their strongest in dark settings, whether at night or in caves, and their weakest in lighter settings (sunlight, manmade light, light pets).

Or how about go the troodon route, and make them just normal during the day? They're not hyper-aggressive, they don't sleep, but they roam about (maybe keep the sleep function optional?) and at night, they're just absolute terrors.

I just want to see my sleeping landmines become useful other than on Aberration or at night ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2020 at 6:01 AM, DarkEliteH2 said:

I was thinking of this, too, BUT...for certain flyers.

Slow flyers like argies and definitely quetzes would benefit. I might get some flak for this, but pteras would be opted out. They’re fast enough, though maybe they could get a stam depletion buff since their stam is ridiculously low as it is. And from what I remember back pre-flyer nerf, pteras could go so fast that they could out speed turrets. That’s scary.

But yeah. Add back flyer movement speed for CERTAIN flyers.

And aren’t alpha dinos already considered mini bosses? ?

Yeah just I'm thinking of actual minibosses and I also think alphas should harvest cause people sometimes use that as an advantage to kill them

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Arkfan15 said:

Giga also needs updated.its just too big.it should be smaller and way more details the only thing that is detailed is it's massive head.

I personally like the giant size

 

Makes me think of the giga from dino crisis 2 plus it's not too bad compared to the mountain sized titanosaur but nobody really brings that up

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scribelord said:

I personally like the giant size

 

Makes me think of the giga from dino crisis 2 plus it's not too bad compared to the mountain sized titanosaur but nobody really brings that up

Well,it kinda does feel good being big but I'm talking about when you get off and take fall damage and yes the titanosaur needs updated too thanks for commenting and thanks for bringing up titanosaur??✌️

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Arkfan15 said:

Well,it kinda does feel good being big but I'm talking about when you get off and take fall damage and yes the titanosaur needs updated too thanks for commenting and thanks for bringing up titanosaur??✌️

I don't think a resize but what would be better is if instead of dismounting on it's back it automatically teleports you to the ground when dismounting

 

Unless that creature has a platform saddle equipped in which case we could just build a way down

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2020 at 3:59 PM, Arkfan15 said:

Yeah just I'm thinking of actual minibosses and I also think alphas should harvest cause people sometimes use that as an advantage to kill them

Definitely people just kill something the drag the body to an alpha then kill it while it tries to eat the body. And alpha raptor should not be able to fit in cages.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

After playing ARK for over about 5 years, TLC 3 needs to be big, bigger than the previous 2. Dino’s I believe that need to be included:

Mosasaurus: Needs a updated model as long as it stays accurate to the real thing, and maybe some new attacks

Carnotaurus: Needs updated model, and maybe a ramming ability similar to the triceratops

 Liopleurodon: Needs updated model along with resizing (bigger model in other words) and the 30 minute tame time needs to go because that is just stupid, and the fact that it disappears/teleports or whatever is just insane. Just make it a permanent tame.

Megalodon: Needs a BIGGER updated model, with deadlier attacks, I mean come on, it is the largest shark to have ever existed.

Quetzalcoatlus: Needs updated model that is more accurate to the real thing: yeah, that’s about it for me on this one

Titanoboa: Needs Bigger updated model in which the player can ride it, seriously, some people can’t afford aberration to ride a gigantic snake!  It could also use some interesting attack animation if the rideable feature is added. 

Leedsichthys: This beast needs to be able to be tamed, ridden, and it needs a new model

Mammoth: The model is fine in my opinion, but the ability to suck up water and spray everywhere with trunk would be cool ?! I did hear that they had plans for that on mobile, but it would be amazing if it was going on Xbox and PS4!

Araneo: New Model entirely (way to creepy for me, I have arachnophobia), could use the ability to climb (can it already, I’m not sure)

Onyc: Bigger model that’s rideable, give it the ability to hang upside down while being ridden, that would be sick ?!

Ammonite: Resizing (I would like to ride this one and make this one fast!), and get rid of the effect that makes every single living thing around it go ballistic!

As far as TLC 3 is concerned, that is about it for me. Note that this is my opinion, some may agree, some may disagree.

Also, was this a bit much! LOL!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Decendum said:

After playing ARK for over about 5 years, TLC 3 needs to be big, bigger than the previous 2. Dino’s I believe that need to be included:

Mosasaurus: Needs a updated model as long as it stays accurate to the real thing, and maybe some new attacks

Carnotaurus: Needs updated model, and maybe a ramming ability similar to the triceratops

 Liopleurodon: Needs updated model along with resizing (bigger model in other words) and the 30 minute tame time needs to go because that is just stupid, and the fact that it disappears/teleports or whatever is just insane. Just make it a permanent tame.

Megalodon: Needs a BIGGER updated model, with deadlier attacks, I mean come on, it is the largest shark to have ever existed.

Quetzalcoatlus: Needs updated model that is more accurate to the real thing: yeah, that’s about it for me on this one

Titanoboa: Needs Bigger updated model in which the player can ride it, seriously, some people can’t afford aberration to ride a gigantic snake!  It could also use some interesting attack animation if the rideable feature is added. 

Leedsichthys: This beast needs to be able to be tamed, ridden, and it needs a new model

Mammoth: The model is fine in my opinion, but the ability to suck up water and spray everywhere with trunk would be cool ?! I did hear that they had plans for that on mobile, but it would be amazing if it was going on Xbox and PS4!

Araneo: New Model entirely (way to creepy for me, I have arachnophobia), could use the ability to climb (can it already, I’m not sure)

Onyc: Bigger model that’s rideable, give it the ability to hang upside down while being ridden, that would be sick ?!

Ammonite: Resizing (I would like to ride this one and make this one fast!), and get rid of the effect that makes every single living thing around it go ballistic!

As far as TLC 3 is concerned, that is about it for me. Note that this is my opinion, some may agree, some may disagree.

Also, was this a bit much! LOL!

The liopleuradon ( idk how to spell it) should give a 35% fishing buff because the loot from fishing is really garbage.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...