Server taken over, support says we lie

Zipran1

in my experience it usually goes somehow like this:

I file a ticket describing CoC violation, they require some sort of evidence, I send screenshots and they reply that this would not be enough and they prefer video, I record video and send that, this just gets shrugged off like it is not even an issue and that's it. Ticket is marked solved and closed.

No one bothers to check coords that report requires for some reason. No one says that it is not really against the rules eventhough is mentioned in PVE specific griefing portion of CoC BEFORE demanding evidence.  Looks like they just need few messages to go back and forth between us so it would look like they was actually doing something.

I've heard people got their issues solved and support folks are not all just sitting there spitting at the ceiling, it's possible to get actual help from them, but you would need to be lucky.

• Wildcard Community

I've spoken with both support and enforcement and they are currently in a phase of collecting data from reports given to weed out bogus reports from legitimate ones. No one is discounting these reports as "just insiding". If you have actual proof of these please include the video in your support ticket.

• Eli locked this topic

Archived