Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

@MirageUK Thankyou so much for the latest update. Its running really well. Your save tool is a massive help to myself and my admin team! And thankyou for adding Fjordur! I was happy to see that you had listened to my feedback and actioned it so quickly. I just really wish you would do a patreon or something for this tool. I would hop onboard right away. Thankyou :) 

Another build release

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-5.zip

• Fixed occassional duplication of tamed creatures. Reported by @Larkfields
  • Added SteamId to the command line export option for players. @pleinx

@Rattgtg that's the same error we had with the previous version and assumed we had fixed.  Duplicating the "id" due to map having multiple vivariums?  If not can you please provide the latest save and I'll investigate.

@Shodan you're welcome and glad it helps out but honestly I earn enough in my day job and I'm not a greedy man - no donations necessary. 

@Neazan - It gets time of last tame, then time of last player profile save (.arkprofile), then time of the tribe profile file (.arktribe) and finally last placed structure.  Then uses the highest date/time from all of the above.  Not sure why downloading/uploading doesn't update either .arkprofile or .arktribe file?

@user314 what mod map are you wanting to load?  If there is a decent map image available I can download the mod myself and work out the co-ordinates to add it in a future release?

@Foppa try the latest release and let me know if you get the same issue.

Edited by MirageUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Boing!!.. another release.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-6.zip

• Fixed. Tamed creature stats reporting as negative when a high number of points added to a stat. @Larkfields
  • Added mod map support for Tiamat Prime - seems to use a lat/lon div of 8000 with standard 50/50 offsets.  Might not be the one @user314 is using but it's on the sponsored list so why not.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Packaging backup and sending you the link

Mode: Mode_Offline

Save:
\\gvoltserver\ArkServer\GV\Crystal Isles\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArks\CrystalIsles.ark

An item with the same key has already been added.

Trace:
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector)
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkGameData.Update(CancellationToken ct, ArkPlayerExternal[] externalPlayerData, Boolean deferApplyNewData, ArkAnonymizeData anonymize) in F:\Projects\VS\ARKViewer-Master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkGameData.cs:line 113
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.LoadData() in F:\Projects\VS\ARKViewer-Master\ARKViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 224
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.btnSettings_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Projects\VS\ARKViewer-Master\ARKViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 3341
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

22 hours ago, pleinx said:

Our Community reports no missing tamed dino, maybe a bug in your script? Did you checked the JSON/Tool?

I was sent a screenshot of dinos on a map that didn't appear in the json files.
Unfortunately, I didn't see the screen shot until the day after it was sent to me so I couldn't gather any solid evidence to send to Mirage 😞

I'm thinking that the "TargetingTeam" property covers a greater range for tame tribe id's now which I'm not including.

I'm currently testing a version that should resolve the issue occassionaly seen by @Rattgtg and with a change in to mark dinos as tamed on existence of either "TamedOnServer" or "ImprintedName" properties which should cover all tames/hatched.

.. and here it is. 

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/Apps/ArkViewer2021-7.zip

Completely changed way it identifies Tames so please check it over and let me know if you spot any issues with wilds as tames/tames as wild but I believe it should be good.

I'm going to start working on completing the various parts where you should be able to add/edit various settings, mappings etc but can't currently.  Once that's completed I'll look at creating a proper "guide" on how this all works - it's no longer the simple little app it was before you guys started using it :)

Edited by MirageUK
Added download link

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, MirageUK said:

I'm thinking that the "TargetingTeam" property covers a greater range for tame tribe id's now which I'm not including.

I believe it can be anything between 50000 and 2147483647.

1 hour ago, MirageUK said:

to mark dinos as tamed on existence of either "TamedOnServer" or "ImprintedName" properties which should cover all tames/hatched.

There is no guarantee for them to be set. For example, one could use spawnexactdino and omit them, etc.

@invincibleqc It was previously checking between 1000000 and 1000000000.. so could have been missing quite a few based on your information.

I will update to include your range as well as the checks on the properties I already put in instead and do some testing.

.. actually I'm not sure what it was doing before.  It was EXCLUDING them as TAME if that number was between 1000000 and 1000000000 and didn't contain the property "TamedOnServer".

I'll update to use your range properly and do some checks.

Edited by MirageUK

Well I updated it to use either of them properties, or a TargetingTeam >= 50000  and it seems Ok on the test maps I have available.  No point checking the upper limit based on your info, that's the max value for the property that's holding it anyway.

Btw I spawned in a tek para using SpawnExactDino command and it seems to have TamedOnServer property and was picked up as tame before the TargetingTeam check.  Either way it's best to cover any edge cases and I appreciate your advice.

See how you guys get on without the additional ID check for now and I'll include it in the release with more fixes to the config/mapping edit/save options.

@MirageUK could you maybe add the playerIds to the tribes export?

Current Format:

{
    "tribeid": 1676387387,
    "tribe": "FooTribeName",
    "players": 3,
    "tames": 33,
    "structures": 88,
    "active": "2021-05-27T16:48:36.6442884Z"
  },

Idk which format you prefer, here same examples

// simple array  

{
    "playerIds": [1234, 5678, 91011]
},

// Or as string with separator

{
    "playerIds": "1234,5678,91011"
  },

// Or full information as list of object

{
    "members": [
      {
        "playerid": 1234,
        "steamid: "1111111"
      },
      {
        "playerid": 5678,
        "steamid: "2222222"
      },
      {
        "playerid": 91011,
        "steamid: "3333333"
      },
    ]
  },

// would you like

That would be awesome! :)

Edited by pleinx

"members": [
	{
	"ign": "Big Bob",
	"lvl": 64,
	"playerid": 1234,
	"playername": "SteamName",
	"steamid": "1111111"
	},
	{
	"ign": "Bob2",
	"lvl": 1,
	"playerid": 5678,
	"playername": "SteamName2",
	"steamid": "22222222"
	},
	{
	"ign": "Bob3",
	"lvl": 4,
	"playerid": 9101,
	"playername": "SteamName3",
	"steamid": "3333333"
	}
]

@pleinx - I can add this into the next release but it's going to be a few days until it's available. 

Currently started pulling it all to pieces to seperate out the image/icons and allow user images from file instead of the limited list of icons I have included for items, markers etc.  This will make it easier for you guys and your users to add and edit your own friendly name and icon mappings once I've completed that part of the app.

• Like 1

It's going well so far.  

I've added that additional information into the command line export for tribes.

I've done some re-work to allow more re-use of code between the UI and the command line options and seperated out the icon image information into the appropriate "ArkSaveViewer\images" for markers or "ArkSaveViewer\images\icons" for item icons.

I've changed the custom map markers to be a checkbox selection, so multiple markers of your own making can be displayed as overlays on the map at the same time.

MultiSelectMarkers.png.6291320779691250aa0affc66dcf9251.png

I've added a default "[Please Select]" and a new "[All Creatures]" summary option to the Wilds tab - would have taken far too long to overlay or even list them all before I changed the way the UI loads them on the UI performance pass release.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/Images/AllWilds.png

Working on the Creature and Item Class map editors then I'll go through and map as many as I can be bothered with before creating a new release.

<added>

Completed the item map settings so you can now add/edit and remove your own mappings, including your own icon images.

Since I'm working on finishing these little bits to tidy it up I can't recall who asked for it but I'm also adding options to set your own colours on the tribe/player log views:

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/Images/TribeLogColours.png

Edited by MirageUK
Additional work item - log view colouring
  • Thanks 2

New build for you all to test out. 2021-8

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/Apps/ArkViewer2021-8.zip

Features

• Tame identification: Added the range checks suggested by @invincibleqc
  • Settings: Creature Colours list now editable.
  • Settings: Creature Names list now editable.
  • Settings: Structure Names list now editable.
  • Settings: Item Names list now editable - with ability to use your own icons.
  • Tribe / Player Log View: Added a new option to customise colours instead of using ones parsed from the log data.
  • Map Markers: Added ability to multi-select custom map markers to allow more than one to be added to the visual map overlay.
  • Map Markers: Overhauled the way it works with icons. Can now add and use your own custom icons.
  • Wild Tab:  Wild summaries now have [Please Select] and [All Creatures] options.
  • Structure View: Beaver Dams, Various Nests.. now lists the contents of selected item as tooltip was not always obvious.

Included various icons from the Wiki and web that I used in the game resource file - but will be mapped to these external files moving forward to easier support your own picture icon files.

Still to do:

• Player friendly (no server details) way of using viewer.  Possibly based on a new custom json file format exported from the server admin side instead of the raw game data itself.
  • Support for Genesis 2.
  • Various clean-up and unification of the different code paths (command line export vs UI) but that can be done in a future release - doesn't stop anything working for now.
  • Contine working on github based Wiki: https://github.com/miragedmuk/ARKViewer-Master/wiki

Edited by MirageUK
Added link to newly created Wiki.
  • Thanks 2

.. and another new build. 2021-9

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/Apps/ArkViewer2021-9.zip

Features

• Added a "[None Player]" option to the Dropped Items tab to allow you to see wild and tame drops that have not been interacted with by the player(s).  Ie. random wild un-fertile eggs, tamed but not collected fertile eggs.
  • Fresh set of item image icons ripped from the Wiki and mapped to the itemmap.json file for friendly names and icons in-app.

1 hour ago, Rattgtg said:

Thank you for adding back to see the other drops, noticed tho that the command SetPlayerPos  <x> <y> <z> does not work it only copies "cheat SetPlayerPos  <x> <y> <z>" but does not have cords for the dropped item (non-player egg is what i am trying right now)

I'll sort it.

Fixed, same download link.

Fixed the filters on that tab in the next release but it could be some time.  I've started working on the "Content Pack" option - where server admins can either manually or automate export of limited pack files for their users.. then users can use viewer with a restricted pack file instead of having access to the raw ark save file data.

ContentPacks.jpg.aec11583cca7320f93e55b71a428488c.jpg

Edited by MirageUK