What Do You Do When You Log On And Find All Your Dinos Being Killed By A Titanos

MikelTheDuck

What Do You Do When You Log On And Find All Your Dinos Being Killed By A Titanos

I've been playing the game for about a year now and I've lost dinos in the past but this is different. I spawned into the server and was greeted with a "You've been killed - Raptor lvl 50" and was confused because I was sleeping in my base so how was I killed? Looking passed it and accepting that I just lost a set of ascendant tools and some gear I've had since forever, I respawned at my secondary base because that's the only one with a tiny vulnerability. To my surprise I found nothing and fast traveled to my main base. As soon as I got out the bed all the names of my dinos popped up on my screen in big red letters followed by killed by a level 5 Titanosaur. Helpless I watched as the mass majority of my year of work died. After being in shock for about 5mins and then angry at the game for another 5 I ended up beung killed by the Titanosaur. Once again I respawned and went into my hatchery which is a small 8 by 8 box with a dinosaur gateway as the only entrance. Being that the gate was closed and there's no other way in, you can guess how surprised I was to find a level 50 raptor behind the closed doors which almost killed me again being that I had no weapons my only remaining dinos are 5 dilos, 3 velos and a couple pterodons. As a solo player this hurt on a different level. I'm not sure if I can get any of the 20 dinos I lost back but I just wanted to share my story.

• Volunteer Moderator

The Titanosaur only attacks if they are attacked first. One of your neutral dino must have accidentally attacked it, or one of your turret/plant missed its target and attacked it. I don't think the Game Masters will restore any of your dino because, while unfortunate, this is part of the game. Build a large fence around your base, and make sure your defences are properly set to prevent that from happening again in the future.

4 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

The Titanosaur only attacks if they are attacked first. One of your neutral dino must have accidentally attacked it, or one of your turret/plant missed its target and attacked it. I don't think the Game Masters will restore any of your dino because, while unfortunate, this is part of the game. Build a large fence around your base, and make sure your defences are properly set to prevent that from happening again in the future.

Unless somebody kited it, which is against the CoC

• Volunteer Moderator
28 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

Unless somebody kited it, which is against the CoC

As far as I know, the Tinanosaur no longer cause collateral damage to other tribes on PvE and will only do so when it is actually mad at you (you attacked it first). I could be entirely wrong, but I believe this was implemented at the same time they removed the Titanosaur spawn from herbivore island.

19 hours ago, Pellao said:

people can take it over, then take a hit which causes the hit to register against another tribe, which should trigger neutral creatures

Only way that kiting works if the dinos belonging to the tribe which base the titano was kited into attacks it. And even on aggressive do not attack titanos on pve. Or if there is a ransom dino next to the titano and dinos on aggressive attack that and hit titano also. Even if the kiter attacks the titano inside a base it was kited into, the base does not take damage from it.

Archived