Red OSD

aim3r492

Imprinted gigas and snow owl to heal.

Giga will not die, but problem is osd, u need to kill them prety fast or they will destroy it.

So far best way to farm osd is to block way for corupted dinos, so they cant get close to osd. With alt charachter place spikes or something to block osd. 

When wave starts, stay near osd and focus on wyverns, when u killed them than go outside and chop others.

For purple drops, two gigas and a yuty will allow you to get to wave 7 to cancel. Stay close to the drop and each other to hold yuty buff the whole time. 

You can also do it two man with some luck. Two gigas and two reapers. Reapers in neutral and unridden. If you get too many corrupt rexes it’s game over though. 

On 8/6/2019 at 4:54 AM, hud said:

So far best way to farm osd is to block way for corupted dinos, so they cant get close to osd. With alt charachter place spikes or something to block osd.

Block OSD is Stupid an it Needs much longer to finish. Our Tribe goes with 3 Gigas to finish a Purple drop easy. But These OSD blockers are a pain if they don´t destroy the Metalspikes after finishing the OSD....  We reportet these tribes and hope they get Destroyd… It´s very annoying

But do u consider that not everyone got giga with 800+ meele??  Or 3-4 active members??  

What did u do before transfers were opened??? Did u even try purple??  How much time u need to leave circle 30 min with giga, If so, than yes u need "much more time" 

It's called tactic, if u don't use there is no need to call someone stupid just because they used. And yes, u can raport me every Dilo day. 

Greetings from legacy

17 hours ago, hud said:

But do u consider that not everyone got giga with 800+ meele??  Or 3-4 active members??  

What did u do before transfers were opened??? Did u even try purple??  How much time u need to leave circle 30 min with giga, If so, than yes u need "much more time" 

It's called tactic, if u don't use there is no need to call someone stupid just because they used. And yes, u can raport me every Dilo day. 

Greetings from legacy

Giga with good meele is cheap. Some element dust. After around 1 year we re installed ark again. 3 weeks later we got top stat gigas ? nobody have to buy....Sure... but we have.... it is ok if you use these blocking tactic. But it is annoying For other players if they don't delete them After finishing the osd. We will see what Kind of answer we will get from the Support about that... just my 2 Cents...

On 8/8/2019 at 8:44 AM, Jackyling said:

Giga with good meele is cheap. Some element dust. After around 1 year we re installed ark again. 3 weeks later we got top stat gigas ? nobody have to buy....Sure... but we have.... it is ok if you use these blocking tactic. But it is annoying For other players if they don't delete them After finishing the osd. We will see what Kind of answer we will get from the Support about that... just my 2 Cents...

orp spike walls are so u can solo a purple osd^^ on one giga lol get ur lazy butt out there an chew those dino ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 9:03 AM, Jackyling said:

Block OSD is Stupid an it Needs much longer to finish. Our Tribe goes with 3 Gigas to finish a Purple drop easy. But These OSD blockers are a pain if they don´t destroy the Metalspikes after finishing the OSD....  We reportet these tribes and hope they get Destroyd… It´s very annoying

And blocking osd on pve servers are against coc. May and can lead to ban. Seen gm’s removing blocking items on osd’s and after multiple offenses, banning.

10 hours ago, Luewen said:

And blocking osd on pve servers are against coc. May and can lead to ban. Seen gm’s removing blocking items on osd’s and after multiple offenses, banning.

This is why I play legacy nobody can cry to a gm about my builds or report me for building spike walls around osd so solo 2man or 5 man can do purples without the need for 3 gigas or a titan .just because a tribe is to lazy too walk 10ft from a osd smh 

Archived