New dlc incoming?

arkark

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Agreed on Aberration that was the best DLC by far. The gameplay was fresh and somewhat daring although they still managed to slip in some kind of flyer. Extinction felt like I'd already played it and did nothing but introduce badly balanced new creatures to the game. Scorched Earth had potential but was handicapped by its stupid weather system that made it hardly worth playing on when you could play on other maps much more efficiently.

I agree with the Scorched weather system there. I like the concept of it from a survival game point of view, but it needs to be reworked IMO, particularly the sandstorms. 

50 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

I agree with the Scorched weather system there. I like the concept of it from a survival game point of view, but it needs to be reworked IMO, particularly the sandstorms. 

Is that not one of the good things about scorched? You can't just ride or fly about as you may get caught out? 

11 minutes ago, Chunk1664 said:

Is that not one of the good things about scorched? You can't just ride or fly about as you may get caught out? 

Yeah it is, I do actually like the weather systems. Got to be on your toes as not to get caught out by a sandstorm when raiding the wyvern trench. My problem is that it usually just results in people afking about their base.

11 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Yeah it is, I do actually like the weather systems. Got to be on your toes as not to get caught out by a sandstorm when raiding the wyvern trench. My problem is that it usually just results in people afking about their base.

I must admit to using the sandstorms as an excuse to go for a smoke or grab a drink etc ?

Archived