Buff industrial grinder

Gannon

Suggestion

7 replies to this server topic

27 minutes ago, Gannon said:

Buff industrial grinder

There is literally no point grinding items because you get barely anything back. if it was buffed it would be a good way to make use of useless saddles you get from drops. Buff it up! ?

Grinders were added for xp gain which it achieves. The ability to grind items is a bonus. 

I've never understood why people think the return is bad. You are most likely grinding something you got out of a drop that you'll never use. It's free resources that otherwise would just be items despawned or filling up a vault, never to be used.

It'd be ridiculous to get even half of the ingots or hide or fiber from an Asc Mosa platform saddle that you could haven't made even with a tek rep. 

Grinders fine how it is.

4 hours ago, eESTlane said:

dude, for real for real? i thought it was the other way around. i even got pissed that they gave that much exp and i've been asking for a tlc (no bottom mesh either, which you notice when you have the grinder on a pillar or smth). imo the exp gains needs a nerf and the item cap per grind should be increased to 1k

Why should it be nerfed? Most people don't even know about the XP gained from grinding up wood or stone. And I'm pretty sure that the grind cap is already at 1000 for making thatch or flint. 

What system are you on?

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Grinders were added for xp gain which it achieves. The ability to grind items is a bonus. 

I've never understood why people think the return is bad. You are most likely grinding something you got out of a drop that you'll never use. It's free resources that otherwise would just be items despawned or filling up a vault, never to be used.

It'd be ridiculous to get even half of the ingots or hide or fiber from an Asc Mosa platform saddle that you could haven't made even with a tek rep. 

Grinders fine how it is.

Getting 1/3 of the resources back on structures, when you can place and destroy to get half the resources back. There is a limit of 100 quantity per resource per ground item back which negates the grinding of ASC Moda saddles that cost 30k ingot to make

10 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

dude, for real for real? i thought it was the other way around. i even got pissed that they gave that much exp and i've been asking for a tlc (no bottom mesh either, which you notice when you have the grinder on a pillar or smth). imo the exp gains needs a nerf and the item cap per grind should be increased to 1k

32 minutes ago, eESTlane said:

There are a fair few things with no bottom visual mesh

Large crop plots, industrial forges, Tek foundations (I think) are the ones that spring straight to mind

59 minutes ago, Lowly said:

Getting 1/3 of the resources back on structures, when you can place and destroy to get half the resources back. There is a limit of 100 quantity per resource per ground item back which negates the grinding of ASC Moda saddles that cost 30k ingot to make

exactly. i think the limit should be increased from 100. 

Archived