Tek Shotgun and Tek RPG...

LucasRichardson

Suggestion

Add a new tek weapon like a tek Shotgun with a bigger area like a wall structure. RPG this misiles can we controled and make it go to a base ,the explosión should we bigger and it should leave like a tek poison on the floor that kills makes like 50hp for sec in oficial server.

Tek drops, three different tipes oficial drops will appear. A beta gamma and alpha drop. You can only open  this if you kill the three Bosses. In gamma you can open the gamma drops. If you go directly to alpha you will we able to open gamma and beta drops. They will contain tek stuff and weapons in diferentes color like a tek rifle ascendant or máster craft...

Add new weapons like axes and katanas and like a burst mode rifle and more.

Many people feel like ther isnt enough weponary in the game

IMG-20190422-WA0023.jpg

5 replies to this server topic

I would agree with you at game release … but WC has a history of screwing the pooch at times now I say this I do love this game but the issues that are occuring atm needs to be fixed bug/mesh fixes/overall balances in gameplay an if they release new weapons new problems will arise as well I would love to se a new weapon though lol but … I wish that WC would fix these few things before a new content releases 

1 hour ago, LucasRichardson said:

Add a new tek weapon like a tek Shotgun with a bigger area like a wall structure. RPG this misiles can we controled and make it go to a base ,the explosión should we bigger and it should leave like a tek poison on the floor that kills makes like 50hp for sec in oficial server.

Tek drops, three different tipes oficial drops will appear. A beta gamma and alpha drop. You can only open  this if you kill the three Bosses. In gamma you can open the gamma drops. If you go directly to alpha you will we able to open gamma and beta drops. They will contain tek stuff and weapons in diferentes color like a tek rifle ascendant or máster craft...

Add new weapons like axes and katanas and like a burst mode rifle and more.

Many people feel like ther isnt enough weponary in the game

IMG-20190422-WA0023.jpg

They already have tek sword / rifle bps in Extinction. Not needed to make it ezmode

Archived