Wipe Official Servers

NoOneBtw

Suggestion

After almost 2 years of constant breeding, every larger group now has incredibly mutated dinos that are nowhere close to what the game was originally balanced around. This means that dinos like Rhinos or Therizinosaurs deal much more damage and are much harder to kill than they were 1.5 years ago when the game released. Politically, the game is currently very stale, with alliances constant, no big conflicts and many people leaving the main cluster for others clusters or other games for a fresher and more exciting experience. A wipe would easily reset breeding back to its original state and bring these dinos back down to what they were originally, and bring back many players that have left over the last year.

edit: im talking (mostly) about the Official PvP network, non-legacy, main cluster)

Edited by NoOneBtw
clarification
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 18

On 5/1/2019 at 11:01 AM, Quilleute said:

The only ones , that want a wipe its the damn kids that always are winning about something , instead of playing the game. I play the game for 3 years and dont have any problem with my evolution and i still have much to work for

. Just because , you are too lazy to work for your stuff and want everything for yesterday , i dont have to be punished by all that posture of yours.

My server is constantly with 20+ people on, and everyday new players start on my server, 1 out of 10 succed and keep playing, cause all the others only know beg and ask for stuff, and we dont support that kind of attitude .

Yeah, those "damn kids winning"

guys ... its a survival game.  People cheating , glitching,  meshing is all part of the experience.  Evolve --  its in the title of the game.  Adapt be smart and you will survive!   Im on console ps4 pvp official.  Just hit level 100 since starting in January, EVER.    3 man tribe always getting over powered by these megas but guess what... i run and hide my stuff when i have to. . I switch out servers when i have to.  if your lazy in the game,  someone who is not will get you.   Survive- Evolve- Adapt to the bullpoop cheaters.    

If you are a low level trying to make it to the top... you will be raided at least 20 times.  Don't get frustrated because each time you build it will be better then the last.  lol, and you need the experience points anyway lol 

p.s.

I think rail gun shoots through to the cheating meshers, and a parasaur can detect in mesh aswel.   And if all else fails well im sorry ARK but if you yourself need to go in the mesh to kill off raiders, you should because they gona take your stuff you spent time for and you can  submit as many tickets as you want.  You know you're not getting your stuff back lol.   

GL guys. 

p.s. #2.

if you cant beat em, maybe join em?

instead of wiping all the servers there have to be some servers that havent had any activity for a month, wipe those and start fresh.

While I completely understand that anyone who has invested serious time doesn,t want their server wiped it is very disheartening to us new players to know that no matter what server we join if we want to play pvp is gonna is going to be an infinite case of go to bed, wake up wiped, wash, rinse, repeat.

I mean for christ sake all you need to do is have a map start at day one once every month or two, is this really to much to ask? 

My first comment was just to rile up the pve players commenting on this thread, most down voted lol obviously worked. 

But this will will just kill the game more so then the badly thought out turret cap did. I bet nearly everyone that I know that still plays would move on to another game and never look back, and all the people that quit wouldn't even consider going back. 

Doesn't matter though they said in one of the past crunches that this won't be happening thank goodness.