Trying to breed Rex's

Paramaya

So, I started with a couple of vanilla high level Rex's that I tamed. It actually didn't take long at all to get my first mutations. Soon after, I started breeding the mutations, got some more slightly higher stats, but now it seems I've hit a wall. The highest stats I currently have hatched between 236-242. They've been mating like crazy, I've hatched somewhere around 50 eggs and none of them are mutating. What's going on? I keep getting the same base stats as the parents. Is this the grind or is there a cap for bred dinos?

On 4/19/2019 at 12:51 AM, Paramaya said:

I just got a level mutation. My highest up until now was 242. Just hatched a 244 with more stam. What does this mean?

Hello,

You got a stamina mutation since dino level increased by two, so one mutation into stamina. 

Example:

Dino level increased by two but health stamina oxygen food weight melee is the same as mother and father. So in this example you got a mutation from one parent but the only stat that could be increased is the speed stat and that stat is wasted since it is not shown by the ingame stats ONLY level increase.

Stamina is not improved by imprinting so only mutations and/or tamed better stats and/or xp-level up give improvements to stamina.

Most ppl only care for higher melee.

/Ari

Archived