Jatheish

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me wrong, I love this game and have almost a thousand hours on it and rent two servers, websites and TS. 

But you also can't really use the hats and skins as an argument to something we have that they won't get as they were past events and of course they won't have them. But they will have everything we have from now on. 

I am not demanding anything, I am not critisicising anything, I just would like to see a fair theme across the board. They get what we have and we get what they have. This is not an "overlord" thing. And why shouldn't PC users like to have a rex bionic skin? Why should we miss out. If we had it and Xbox didn't, I would also be liking that they also got it if possible to make it fair.

I know its Wildcard's choice and I'm glad they are expanding onto consoles ... I - and many others also from both sides that I have talked to - would just love both to get the same attention and rewards, nothing more, nothing less.

7 minutes ago, K1N3T1C4L_K4OS said:

This is not an "overlord" thing. And why shouldn't PC users like to have a rex bionic skin? Why should we miss out.

The overlord thing was just a joke :)

Why should we miss out this once? Well, I'd say having had the game for 6 months prior to the Xbox players would be a good reason to letting them have the Rex skin for a month or two. I'm more than sure Wildcard isn't keeping the skin exclusive forever and they've said there's never going to be paid DLC, so maybe it'll come in an Invasion Event, where Alpha predators are turned into Mech versions of themselves? :) I want that a thousand times more than just being handed the skin :) 

Yeah I hear ya man. And yeah I was thinking that to (re: later date). Me personally .. even though when I saw the skin I was like "that's awesome!!" I also thought that I would prefer a back story lore to come in before something like that and the full tech tier is released and implemented. But then again .. I bet Wildcard have that sorted and almost ready to go with all that. But with that said ... it would of been good to hold back a bit and launch something like that on both systems at the same time. 

3 minutes ago, HighFlyer15 said:

Why should we miss out this once? Well, I'd say having had the game for 6 months prior to the Xbox players would be a good reason to letting them have the Rex skin for a month or two. I'm more than sure Wildcard isn't keeping the skin exclusive forever and they've said there's never going to be paid DLC, so maybe it'll come in an Invasion Event, where Alpha predators are turned into Mech versions of themselves? :) I want that a thousand times more than just being handed the skin :) 

I honestly couldn't care less if we got a skin or not, the only reason I'd want the Tek-Rex skin added to the PC game is to end this whole debate and actually allow for some constructive conversations to happen :/ 

5 minutes ago, HighFlyer15 said:

Well we helped scope this whole release , do not forget if it was not for us it would not be at the place it is now and have LOADS of bugs. 

Not only that we are not whining but seriously that skin looks amazing. And we got a Parasaur saddle lol, most people here don't use a Parasaur :P

O and i am not complaining but that skin just looks rad and if we will never get it i will be sadfaced :(

4 minutes ago, Twutti said:

O and i am not complaining but that skin just looks rad and if we will never get it i will be sadfaced :(

I know we're not complaining and I know we just want the skin as well, but at the same time I just don't want us to look like we're going nuts all because of one dino skin :( 
I want the skin too. Don't get me wrong at all xD But it's getting to the point of ridiculous with the entitlement soon. Just wait it out.

I did quite a lot of research on the whole preview program and even eventually managed to become a member.

Then I found out I didn't need to waste that time..

Game preview is completely separate from the preview program  (names are too similar I know)

But the best way to convince yourselves is by going onto the xbox game store and scrolling down to the bottom and you will see currently 3 games with game preview written on them (soon to be 4 with ark!)

Any more questions on this I will be happy to help to the full extent of my knowledge on this subject.

In case anyone is interested it took nearly a month of getting invited onto the preview program to being fully enlisted. Nightmare time which was never needed. 

• Jen unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived