Jatheish

• Administrator

Hey Survivors!

As previously announced yesterday ARK: Survival Evolved will be hitting Xbox One this fall! It's official release date will be the 16th of December 2015.

The Xbox One version of the game will contain:

- All game content currently in the PC build, this is 3x the amount of gameplay that existed at the original Steam Launch!
- It will also include an Exclusive bionic "Tek" T-Rex Skin, Safari Hat, and Survivor's Trophy.
- You'll have free access to Xbox-Specific ARK Official Servers
- We'll be continuously updating the game prior to full launch in 2016
- Tailor made for Xbox One gamepad controls!

But that's not all, we'd also like to announce a special contest! Along with the Xbox One announcement, we released a new trailer!
We want you survivors to tell us each and every dinosaur or creature you see in the trailer! You can send in your answers to:

contest@studiowildcard.com

The first 5 emails with all the correct answers will be given an ARK-Prize Pack featuring; 

- An ARK T Shirt
- An ARK Poster
- An ARK Xbox One Game Code when it launches!

The contest is open to all survivors world-wide and will end when we have 5 winners or by 4PM EST on the 15th of December 2016, in which the next-closest answers will be selected! 

Good luck everyone!

• Jatheish pinned and featured this topic
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, iby102 said:

Yeah I did mine about 5 mins ago, hopefully I got them all :P Though I know I probably missed some random Meganeura or something like 300m in the background covered in fog xD 

I mentioned every single one, even the reappearances, so probably missed the deadline of the first 5 received with all the right ones, because of it. But I enjoyed watching the video again :D But yeah, probably some small bug somewhere missed xD 

Would like a ARK t-shirt though :D 

2 minutes ago, K1N3T1C4L_K4OS said:

So PC users sink huge amounts of money into Ark, countless amounts of hours and endless amounts of bug reports etc etc and yet we don't get access to a bionic-tech rex skin. Now that's gratitude :-(

Pls keep it on the other Xbox one post :P 

Just now, bubblywums said:

Lol iby102 I wouldn't expect any less from the ark community!

Just 'iby' is fine (Pronounce at your own risk) and of course you wouldn't expect any less from the ARK community! :P 

1 minute ago, K1N3T1C4L_K4OS said:

So PC users sink huge amounts of money into Ark, countless amounts of hours and endless amounts of bug reports etc etc and yet we don't get access to a bionic-tech rex skin. Now that's gratitude :-(

How many times did you buy the game, since you used "huge" amounts of money?
How many bug reports did you make?

We got lots of other things, which they won't get, but do you see them complaining?

Just now, HighFlyer15 said:

How many times did you buy the game, since you used "huge" amounts of money?
How many bug reports did you make?

We got lots of other things, which they won't get, but do you see them complaining?

I did not say 'me', I meant PC users as a whole. 

Re: "We got lots of other things" .... "All game content currently in the PC build". Unless you mean mods.

1 minute ago, K1N3T1C4L_K4OS said:

I did not say 'me', I meant PC users as a whole. 

Re: "We got lots of other things" .... "All game content currently in the PC build". Unless you mean mods.

Each customer paid the same amount(not counting different kinds of sales). Just because a lot of people bought the same product doesn't mean you can use that as an argument for "but we gave you so much money, overlords!"

All the event hats and skins aren't in the game to acquire :)

1 minute ago, HighFlyer15 said:

Each customer paid the same amount(not counting different kinds of sales). Just because a lot of people bought the same product doesn't mean you can use that as an argument for "but we gave you so much money, overlords!"

All the event hats and skins aren't in the game to acquire :)

Not to mention hats and skins in general are a luxury not a right, the devs didn't have to give us any skins.

• Jen unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived