Newbie Please Help Me!!

Sikaflex

What's wrong with people. They buy a game and then expect help to play?

It's getting old and worse to be quite honest, kids these days and even adults expect everything to be handed to them.

Also, stop crying about pillars, we all had to deal with it when starting fresh on the server.

Guy gets on our server last night, complains about pillars and can't find a spot, when he didn't even look to begin with.

Then we try to help him by giving him a Sickle (which he requested over chat), and he didn't even want to come get it.

Then another player went to load him up with stuff and he rage quits and leaves the game after dying to a raptor.

Moral of the story, please don't do this on new servers you join in the future..it's annoying, and stupid.

P.S. I fed that Mastercraft Sickle to my Gacha after he declined to come get it.

yeah we had a new player who yell for help in chat every time anything chased or attacked him, begged for stuff and then pestered anyone he saw with a big base to join their tribe and then getting mad and cussing them when they (I wonder why?) told him no, that he needed to actually play and learn the game for himself.

I am brand new to pvE and have one question. How in the living hell are you supposed to capture animals if you can’t pick and drop them? I’m not about to build a cage around every allosaur, rex and ovis i need to tame.

I play exclusively on Ragnarok and fly halfway across the map on wyverns to bring wild tames back lol

17 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

I am brand new to pvE and have one question. How in the living hell are you supposed to capture animals if you can’t pick and drop them? I’m not about to build a cage around every allosaur, rex and ovis i need to tame.

I play exclusively on Ragnarok and fly halfway across the map on wyverns to bring wild tames back lol

There are plenty of you-tube videos out there for instructions on whichever tame you're going for, but to answer your question most folks will use a trap for dangerous ones, the ovis is a simple one cake tame regardless of level. Depends on the server if you can pick up wild tames, but official servers you cannot.

11 minutes ago, Rattasaur said:

I did not know a Wyvern could carry a Rex!

Off the top of my head.

1. find high ground and shoot it till it drops.

2. build a trap an lure it in using yourself as bait; or honey if the dino isn't aggressive

I meant pretty much any carryable dangerous tame or small wilds, idk why i said Rex. I’m just so used to picking every kibble creature lol

Archived