Argentavis fall damage effect tame?

Wulfen90

Just now, RipMoFo said:

60% though, unless this was a raw meat tame it got hit more than once

Ive done a lot of -% from stepping on the tame a few times. He seems decently aware, doubt it was meat fed when he mentionee kibble.

@Wulfen90 Maybe you did hit it again with the nice crossbow, remember they do extra dmg to fliers. Also possible that a small dino or bug was near it when it dropped? It wouldnt lose TE for no reason and fall damage doesnt exist for unridden dinos. 

Was this on Official? Maybe ping caused you to hit it without noticing. You cant aee damage numbers so you cant really know for sure besides the crosshair movement (and even then)

7 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Ive done a lot of -% from stepping on the tame a few times. He seems decently aware, doubt it was meat fed when he mentionee kibble.

@Wulfen90 Maybe you did hit it again with the nice crossbow, remember they do extra dmg to fliers. Also possible that a small dino or bug was near it when it dropped? It wouldnt lose TE for no reason and fall damage doesnt exist for unridden dinos. 

Was this on Official? Maybe ping caused you to hit it without noticing. You cant aee damage numbers so you cant really know for sure besides the crosshair movement (and even then)

usually when stepping on a tame i see it go to 90-95%, never 60%, before i knew better i had attempted to keep a tame down (spino) by shooting it (long time ago btw) and even after keeping it down with another 15 shots from a 317% Longneck it still had 50% effectiveness

8 minutes ago, Wulfen90 said:

It was kibble tamed. 

I was on a pteranadon and the Tame was babysat with no other dinos around. 

Only thing I guess was that it was shot after it KOd. I guess I must of missed it. Weird still. 

Also was on official. 

I would bet on it being shot extra or you barrel rolling near it

Solved! Now be extra careful :P Next time build a pen around it once it takes the first bite and you notice its lost %, either use a snow owl or just let it heal if needed and re knock it out, especially with kibble!

Archived