How to talk to a GM directly?

Stouln

Does anyone know how i can talk to a GM directly? I submitted a ticket against a player and i was told no action would be taken. next thing i know, i log in and my pillars i placed the days before to reserve my expansion are "auto decayed" and the player who i reported has moved in and has his pillars blocking me off from a nearby water source. i know for 100% sure stone pillars DO NOT auto decay in 24 hours. i tried submitting another ticket in hopes of talking to someone who would actually help me and the same guy from my first ticket replied to my second ticket and then closed it out without even even allowing me to respond. I would like to talk to an actual GM through messenger somehow if possible because basically someone took the side of the guy who has been harassing me and my tribe and im being forced to move to a new location because of it.

21 minutes ago, Stouln said:

Does anyone know how i can talk to a GM directly? I submitted a ticket against a player and i was told no action would be taken. next thing i know, i log in and my pillars i placed the days before to reserve my expansion are "auto decayed" and the player who i reported has moved in and has his pillars blocking me off from a nearby water source. i know for 100% sure stone pillars DO NOT auto decay in 24 hours. i tried submitting another ticket in hopes of talking to someone who would actually help me and the same guy from my first ticket replied to my second ticket and then closed it out without even even allowing me to respond. I would like to talk to an actual GM through messenger somehow if possible because basically someone took the side of the guy who has been harassing me and my tribe and im being forced to move to a new location because of it.

This is a very important question:

Did you place pillars only? (12 hour decay timer)
OR
Did you snap them with ladders or fence foundations? 

How to talk to a GM directly?

You don't. If they want to talk, they will talk to you first. Pillars auto-decay quickly...gotta be on that stuff quickly if you don't want to get land snatched. 

GM's won't do anything about this, and the response they gave you first is the response they will stick with. They don't really get into solving land disputes unless it involves exploits or major bugs. You could try to chat up and reason with the other player...but your best bet will be to find a new spot.

basically someone took the side of the guy who has been harassing me and my tribe and im being forced to move to a new location because of it.

They didn't take either side...they followed their normal protocol for situations like these...whether you like the protocol and resolution or not. They probably aren't going to make an exception just for you.

Archived