Why have GM's stopped responding to Obelisk blocking?

Midnight_

Gm's did for a few months (that I am aware of) respond to any dinos blocking the obelisks within a day with 5 hours being an average response time. 

However for the past 2 weeks they have not responded to ANY report (on my server) to any dinos reported blocking obelisks. This include but is not limited to this one tribe (pictured bellow) parking a quetzal for 8 days with structures on the platform saddle built to block the obelisk button. And then on the same day that it decay-despawned he parked a Paracerithium with the same saddle set up. So the green obelisk on out server has been blocked for 10 days straight now. 

Did they stop helping with obelisks being blocked because they are too busy with the new DLC about to release?

20181031165556_1.jpg

A24654EE6598ECC24A683E069BD41367BC0F8009

1 hour ago, Midnight_ said:

Gm's did for a few months (that I am aware of) respond to any dinos blocking the obelisks within a day with 5 hours being an average response time. 

However for the past 2 weeks they have not responded to ANY report (on my server) to any dinos reported blocking obelisks. This include but is not limited to this one tribe (pictured bellow) parking a quetzal for 8 days with structures on the platform saddle built to block the obelisk button. And then on the same day that it decay-despawned he parked a Paracerithium with the same saddle set up. So the green obelisk on out server has been blocked for 10 days straight now. 

Did they stop helping with obelisks being blocked because they are too busy with the new DLC about to release?

20181031165556_1.jpg

A24654EE6598ECC24A683E069BD41367BC0F8009

I will never understand the purpose of doing this. It’s sad that people get enjoyment out of this. WC is probably too busy with DLC.

The reason they do it is the same thing they will say to your face--> "Cause FU!"

They do not like the people on the server so they are doing what they can hurt players as much as they can. Griefing just for the sake of griefing. But the only people who CAN do something about it...are not...for some reason.

I have tek bases (vacuum chamber) that require 24/7 element to power it. Also tek troughs to power, teleporter pads, and more. But I have not been able to farm element for 10 days...……

And I am not the only one suffering. The Entire server is. Where is WC? 

56 minutes ago, Midnight_ said:

The reason they do it is the same thing they will say to your face--> "Cause FU!"

They do not like the people on the server so they are doing what they can hurt players as much as they can. Griefing just for the sake of griefing. But the only people who CAN do something about it...are not...for some reason.

I have tek bases (vacuum chamber) that require 24/7 element to power it. Also tek troughs to power, teleporter pads, and more. But I have not been able to farm element for 10 days...……

And I am not the only one suffering. The Entire server is. Where is WC? 

I've had to deal with the OB blocking to and it sucks. You can always set up and do the boss from a drop as long as you are quick about it so nobody grabs the loot.

If you're playing on a PvE server then blocking the obelisk is in violation of the rule against "Blocking access to important resources". Obelisks and drops are both ways to get important resources. Submit a ticket and wait, and/or deal with it in game.

If on PvP then your imagination is the only limit to what you can do as far as getting around it. Use a diplo to push the paracer, if it's on neutral aggro it away, use c4 to destroy a wall, etc.

I totally understand why they would block an obby or drop but it demands so much time to set up, maintain, and defend that it isn't worth it. If other players want to get onto server to raid, move, etc then they will find a way around it.

11 minutes ago, steelshiv said:

If you're playing on a PvE server then blocking the obelisk is in violation of the rule against "Blocking access to important resources". Obelisks and drops are both ways to get important resources. Submit a ticket and wait, and/or deal with it in game.

If on PvP then your imagination is the only limit to what you can do as far as getting around it. Use a diplo to push the paracer, if it's on neutral aggro it away, use c4 to destroy a wall, etc.

I totally understand why they would block an obby or drop but it demands so much time to set up, maintain, and defend that it isn't worth it. If other players want to get onto server to raid, move, etc then they will find a way around it.

Isn't this the whole post of this thread? It's against the rules and it seems the GM's have stopped enforcing.

Archived