Tek and lower tiered items/structures

SaltyMonkey

Would love a tek shotgun, am getting a very Halo type of vibe with that lol, specifically the Forerunner shotgun. 

Never mind a tek engram, I would like to see an industrial version of the preserving bin. I beleive there is still some need for industrial version of certain tech, I do feel a few of the structures that were added into tek should have had industrial teir equivelent where they would have been more useful e.g. the tek trough. 

Also I would like an upgrade to the spyglass.... I want a pair of binoculars thank you very much lol

21 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

I would like to see an industrial version of the preserving bin.

I believe they call this a "Fridge". Now an industrial freezer that has longer decay timers but needs Gas in it's inventory to run rather than electricity would be pretty cool imo

EDIT: An industrial egg incubator seems like a no brainer too

1 minute ago, Austin304 said:

I believe they call this a "Fridge". Now an industrial freezer that has longer decay timers but needs Gas in it's inventory to run rather than electricity would be pretty cool imo

Tell me more about this "Fridge" you speak off....

My mistake I forgot the important bit of that request. It would be nice to have an industrial dehydrator or something to make jerky more efficiently, not a fridge lol. But that freezer sounds like a good idea too.

2 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

What lower tiered structures/items do you think deserve a tek upgrade, and vice versa?

Is there still a need for an industrial tiered feeding trough etc?

The only benefit would be a mix of trough and preserving bin. Powered by spark powder and adds the ability to hold salt and milk/venom to it. Other than that, i don't think there is a need for a trough between Prim and TEK.

Would a tek shotgun be a viable weapon?

Not really since TEK items cannot go into boss arenas. Not sure if it would make much difference in TEK Cave.

Feel free to add and state your opinion :)

I would have liked a industrial or TEK Smoker. What is it now? 15 mins per jerky piece?

Archived