Easiest creature to solo raise?

Guinea

You can either set them on wander with some guard dinos around (set the baby to passive if you don't want it to flee)

Or, what I do, grab it with another dino (karkinos is easy) and move it over the bushes until it stops collecting berries, then bring it inside where it's safe. Depending on it's stats, you might have to do this 1-3 times until it eats from the troughs. 

I only tried the "let it wander until it's grown" method with a monkey that escaped before I claimed it, I thought it was dead, but we found it by chance the next day, wandering in our dino pen outside. 

2 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

I was not saying the good dinos should not be hard to raise.  Just the petty ones like a dodo or lystrosaurus etc should be less time to attend to on multiplayer.

Ever tried to raise a Compy or MicroRaptor?  Those are the ones that need to be fixed.  9+ hours as a baby?  It already takes forever before their weight stat goes up enough to carry a decent amount of food.  It's not like a lot of other dinos where within an hour or two they can carry enough food to last an hour or so.

Archived