Viability of the grinder

Mektig

I was wondering if I can provide the grinder with materials at a constant rate is it still a viable option for relatively fast leveling? If not what would be a faster route. I'm level 76 right now with having leveled by many routes but most recently by leveling on carno island to get a couple levels after a couple hours.

I'm on official PvE and I have a grinder hall with 14 grinders. Takes 5h to get a character lvl 1 to 100 including farming wood for them on x2 (We go with a power theri and a 8k weight quetz).

We are planning to upgrade it to 30 total for our last 30 levels, we just did alpha ascension and Rockwell. I calculated that with 30, I should be able to get to 130 in about two days. 

And if you have tribe mates, they can grab shared xp too or make the sit on dinos to power level dinos. 

Hello,

The grinder is a must in both PvE and PvP. First I must say OMG Paroxyde, 30 of them :) Everything we do not want to store is grinded to useful materials and a wood to thatch in the process.

For XP it is great also since you do not need to be at the grinder to get the xp. You can be far away. Tribe must be in your area I think to get shared xp (if you started the grind process).

I got 6K Crystal so I might make a second one after reading Paroxyde post :) However to get 30 Grinders would actually take me 5 YEARS of playing ARK (at the current speed).

Regards,

Ariana

Archived