Jump to content
PartyCat

Reaper King mutations

Recommended Posts

when first time i get vday reaper i thought it was red, but when after vday already done we got lv150 reaper queen and the second one was REALLY RED. it make my vday reaper look like pink color. i dont know about mutation of reaper but it has 372% melle in beginning and now already 700%++

20180305002548_1-min.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HumphreyZ said:

when first time i get vday reaper i thought it was red, but when after vday already done we got lv150 reaper queen and the second one was REALLY RED. it make my vday reaper look like pink color. i dont know about mutation of reaper but it has 372% melle in beginning and now already 700%++

20180305002548_1-min.jpg

Um... that pink is not the pink that was used for the v-day event.  No offense, but I call shenanigans.  Looks like "settargetdinocolor" was used for those.  The pink used fofr v-day was magenta.  Did your reaper have 372% on birth?  If so that's a phenomenal roll for melee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lpRjH.png

This isn't mutated, but allow me to introduce the world to Baby Huggles!  This is by far my favorite colors to come out.  His stats were a little 'meh' but he'll do fine for what he's going to be used for (Alpha slaying and meat gathering on Ragnarok).  Health was only 21 points and melee was only 36.  After imprint he's going to be 403.4% with 21k health.  39 points went into speed, which is a little disappointing, but it doesn't matter... he's such a looker.  He should finish growing tonight around 6 oclock CST.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2018 at 10:00 PM, banggugyangu said:

Um... that pink is not the pink that was used for the v-day event.  No offense, but I call shenanigans.  Looks like "settargetdinocolor" was used for those.  The pink used fofr v-day was magenta.  Did your reaper have 372% on birth?  If so that's a phenomenal roll for melee.

I know everyone must be thinking about that color is painted, but i raised those reds from the babies. about the red/pink on vday reaper  i got it at vday event so i think it was vday reaper and look the color is not red enough to other one. But after i born that vday reaper, i got a chance impregnated by 150 reaper queen and born another REALLY RED after vday event already done.

And congratulations to ur Huggles, that color i already got one at my first time reaper (see at my pic on the right one)

Right now i'm focusing how many color reaper that can be made of

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5-3-2018 at 4:00 PM, banggugyangu said:

Um... that pink is not the pink that was used for the v-day event.  No offense, but I call shenanigans.  Looks like "settargetdinocolor" was used for those.  The pink used fofr v-day was magenta.  Did your reaper have 372% on birth?  If so that's a phenomenal roll for melee.

pve ps4? if yes please pm me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7.3.2018 at 9:37 AM, HumphreyZ said:

I know everyone must be thinking about that color is painted, but i raised those reds from the babies. about the red/pink on vday reaper  i got it at vday event so i think it was vday reaper and look the color is not red enough to other one. But after i born that vday reaper, i got a chance impregnated by 150 reaper queen and born another REALLY RED after vday event already done.

And congratulations to ur Huggles, that color i already got one at my first time reaper (see at my pic on the right one)

Right now i'm focusing how many color reaper that can be made of

Red, white, magenta and salmon were possible during the Valentine's event. I have the full jerboa color palette on SE, and there is slight difference between red and salmon. Lucky you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Took about 20 Reaper birthings before we got a 125 with amazing stats and the coolest colors:

 

<a href="http://s19.photobucket.com/user/irobertus/media/Blue%20Reaper_zpstosd2jdy.png.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/irobertus/Blue%20Reaper_zpstosd2jdy.png" border="0" alt=" photo Blue Reaper_zpstosd2jdy.png"/></a>

Edited by IRobertus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IRobertus said:

Took about 20 Reaper birthings before we got a 125 with amazing stats and the coolest colors:

 

<a href="http://s19.photobucket.com/user/irobertus/media/Blue%20Reaper_zpstosd2jdy.png.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/irobertus/Blue%20Reaper_zpstosd2jdy.png" border="0" alt=" photo Blue Reaper_zpstosd2jdy.png"/></a>

That's actually a naturally occurring color for tamed kings, but it's definitely one of the better looking ones.  congrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hawkeye200 said:

Wow. I'm impressed that people have done this enough to even get these colors. People with like 20 reapers? That's super impressive. 

If you have the resources, time, structure, and the patience, yeah. You can get up to THAT much reaper kings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reaper kings aren't difficult to obtain.  If you have a tribe mate and you get a couple spinos or drakes, mate boosted with perfect imprints, it's a trivial matter to get impregnated, though it should be noted that queen's won't pick you off any Dinos that you can't use weapons while riding. The actual impregnation is really the only difficult part, too.  Experience for extra levels is trivial to obtain. Birth to juvenile is just have a bunch of cooked fish in inventory, claim without pheromone, get eaten by baby, the just have someone be in render range for the next 7 hours 45 minutes.  Everything is is the same as any other raise with a pretty generous imprint window of about 6 total hours of window. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, banggugyangu said:

Reaper kings aren't difficult to obtain.  If you have a tribe mate and you get a couple spinos or drakes, mate boosted with perfect imprints, it's a trivial matter to get impregnated, though it should be noted that queen's won't pick you off any Dinos that you can't use weapons while riding. The actual impregnation is really the only difficult part, too.  Experience for extra levels is trivial to obtain. Birth to juvenile is just have a bunch of cooked fish in inventory, claim without pheromone, get eaten by baby, the just have someone be in render range for the next 7 hours 45 minutes.  Everything is is the same as any other raise with a pretty generous imprint window of about 6 total hours of window. 

That reminds me. Are there any issues if you are multiple people giving birth to their own reaper? Will they attack each other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2018-03-17 at 9:18 PM, banggugyangu said:

Reaper kings aren't difficult to obtain.  If you have a tribe mate and you get a couple spinos or drakes, mate boosted with perfect imprints, it's a trivial matter to get impregnated, though it should be noted that queen's won't pick you off any Dinos that you can't use weapons while riding. The actual impregnation is really the only difficult part, too.  Experience for extra levels is trivial to obtain. Birth to juvenile is just have a bunch of cooked fish in inventory, claim without pheromone, get eaten by baby, the just have someone be in render range for the next 7 hours 45 minutes.  Everything is is the same as any other raise with a pretty generous imprint window of about 6 total hours of window. 

We use our current reapers to go get pregnant on.  Easiest way we have found yet and dont need traps. Just having atleast 1 tribemate helps alot if a 2nd one shows up while trying to get pregnant. Also we just lay in the bed while in baby stage so you dont need to eat or drink. Just watch tv or something for those hours of baby stage

 

but i am still curious about muts on console because my last one has a mint green belly and i’ve never seen that in the other 18 reapers we have lol

Edited by Kai905

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2018 at 7:34 PM, Kai905 said:

We use our current reapers to go get pregnant on.  Easiest way we have found yet and dont need traps. Just having atleast 1 tribemate helps alot if a 2nd one shows up while trying to get pregnant. Also we just lay in the bed while in baby stage so you dont need to eat or drink. Just watch tv or something for those hours of baby stage

 

but i am still curious about muts on console because my last one has a mint green belly and i’ve never seen that in the other 18 reapers we have lol

You're far better off using a crab or Drake for impregnation simply because you don't have to dismount. What I have found is that Dinos which don't allow the use of weapons while mounted will not allow her to pick you off the mount. With that said, I still prefer to use a capable spino to get a first reaper for drake egg collecting. You do need a shield or 2 while using the spino, though due to no weapon use while mounted. If you have a high level crab, you can have that be nearby and switch to that, or have tribe mates on spinos and you be on crab the whole time.  There are lots of options. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×