Where is the HEAVY TURRET WILDCARD

ta66744

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheesh, people are getting so impatient and entitled these days. I mean even IF the heavy turrets didn't release today it would have no il effects on you. They will not be hard limiting turrets until they have given people plenty of time to upgrade to the new heavy turrets... so worst case scenario is you are building them in a few days instead of today.

Honestly, it is 8 am here and you are expecting to already have the patch drop. 

Guest DJRone89

I’m from the UK so we have to add so many hours on to the specified time, but I have noticed that some updates give an EST time and others a PST time.

With that said, when a update is shown with just a date, I’ll assume they mean the PST time. Unfortunately other people don’t share the same logic and think when a date is shown that an update will go live in the morning for them, regardless of their time zone.

3 hours ago, Deathwaits said:

Sheesh, people are getting so impatient and entitled these days. I mean even IF the heavy turrets didn't release today it would have no il effects on you. They will not be hard limiting turrets until they have given people plenty of time to upgrade to the new heavy turrets... so worst case scenario is you are building them in a few days instead of today.

Honestly, it is 8 am here and you are expecting to already have the patch drop. 

It does affects all big tribes

plenty of time ? they said 5th december, we have about 1 week to replace what we did the last 3 months.

1 minute ago, ilidrael said:

It does affects all big tribes

plenty of time ? they said 5th december, we have about 1 week to replace what we did the last 3 months.

Where does it say that you only have a week? If you'd been paying attention you would know that they pushed back the hard deactivate of "too many turrets"..

Archived