• Announcements

• Jatheish

Note for players regarding Ascension (please open terminal/tribute before ascending)   02/04/18

With the latest server update on PC (v276.493), if you're going to attempt ascension, before doing so please make sure you've opened a supply crate/transmitter/obelisk/ basically anything terminal/tribute inventories. It's a temp workaround to characters being lost when ascending whilst we're investigating character issues further.
    • Eli

Official PC: Hard Turret Limit begins on 18th of February at 1PM ET   02/16/18

On the 18th of February, at 1PM ET we will be enabling the hard turret limit on all PC Official Servers. This means that you will not be able to build over 100 turrets within a 10k unit radius. This will work on autoturrets, heavy turrets, tek turrets, plus plant turrets and is no longer map specific. The hard limit calculation is done on start-up, so if your turrets are ever over the limit, they will be randomly shut-off until you're under the limit. In order to restore shut off turrets, you must pick up any which exceed the number, as well as shut-off turrets and replace them in order for them to work.
Chris

ARK: COLLECTORS EDITION (without game) AVAILABLE NOW!

On 08/02/2018 at 5:22 PM, Weiss said:

And it's the best thing in the box <3

(I hope you'll release some more books, maybe for a five year anniversary *poke poke*)

Me too... Would be nice that when they are done with all the DLCs (and I hope there will be more after extinction, I'd be fine with paying an other season pass for 3 more DLCs :x), they could make a new book with all the dossiers...

Edited by Paroxyde
  • Like 1