ARK Digest Question Collection!

Jatheish

The dimorphadon is an old an awesome tame. It's pack usefulness is stunted almost entirely in PvP however as they always target the rider of a tame if the tame is mounted and in PvP most mounted tames have the pilot in a metal box. This leaves the poor dimorphs biting at the dino/metal box, and unable damage to either. Perhaps an option can be added to change between "Attack Survivor" and attack "Tamed Creature" kind of like turrets.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Eightpackules said:

Will aberration be free. Either way, will it come to Pc first like Ragnarok

It will cost $20 on its own like Scorched Earth does. You can save a little bit thought if you buy the season pass for the game. You'll get automatic access to all the DLCs when they become available that way.

Any chance Chitin armor could get a buff? (And maybe a reskin for the helmet?) All other tiers  seem to have a niche, except Chitin, which people usually skip and go to flak. Perhaps it could be made at a smithy, but repaired without it? Would make it great for cave diving, where arthopleura rip through any type of armor.

With the release of cross play xbox-pc coming on the 25th of october, will the pc version be able to install mods like the steam version can? And will the pc also be able to install the save files from the legacy xbox servers?

Also any news in when the new server anti-ddos system will be functioning properly as a lot of the official servers are unplayable atm for alot of people? 

Xbox player here. Watching some of the youtube players mess around with modded playthorughs I noticed some of the mods I really want are the simpler ones such as the stack mods (allow larger stack sizes) and the" bread everything" mod as well as the armored saddle mods classic flyer mods and even one mod that made the Phoenix spawn wildly on Ragnarok and of course S+ as well (dear god I love that mod and haven't even touched it).

However most if not all of your mod programs are big conversions that might never see the light of day on console so my question is can some of these smaller mods be ported over to console in the mod program and just be a check box for non-official servers to use.

For instance a small pack of mods that focus on armor then a bit later an item mod as well. These seem as if they would be easier to fix and much easier to port to the QA testing teems at Sony and Microsoft thus we could have a near monthly drop of mods on console instead of the near yearly drip we have now (The Center to Ragnarok time elapse is about 1 year 4 months).

If this is possible you would make console players a lot happier instead of watching large total conversion get completed and then discover its to large for the consoles half a gen behind.

• Jatheish unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived