max cap dino

SENI0RSQUASH

2 hours ago, CaptainBonecold said:

225 max wild no lv up. 450 max with perfect breeding. Anything higher than 450 is a cheated in dino.

That's entirely not true at all.

With breeding you can technically get 100-149points + 40 points of mutation into each stat separately then crossbreed them together for over 150x6=900+... on official, it is technically possible to legitimately breed lvl900 dinos, even tho it is statistically improbable... over 450 tho, easy, just a matter of time.

You'd only need to find 6 Dino's with over 75points including the 20 mutations.

13 hours ago, SENI0RSQUASH said:

Does anyone know what happens if you have a dino over the current max level cap (450), if you are playing on official PvP servers?

As for the actually implimented lvl cap, I cannot say for certain, but I have definitely seen dinos over lvl450 on official.

4 hours ago, Drinkinthepink said:

That's entirely not true at all.

With breeding you can technically get 100-149points + 40 points of mutation into each stat separately then crossbreed them together for over 150x6=900+... on official, it is technically possible to legitimately breed lvl900 dinos, even tho it is statistically improbable... over 450 tho, easy, just a matter of time.

You'd only need to find 6 Dino's with over 75points including the 20 mutations.

As for the actually implimented lvl cap, I cannot say for certain, but I have definitely seen dinos over lvl450 on official.

Cheated in dinos go over lv 450. Your statement is flase on sating my statement is flase. If you don't know the level cap you can't tell I'm wrong about the max level. Clearly you don't know the level cap.  Dino 900 are cheated in.  Please read the updates before assuming. 

23 minutes ago, CaptainBonecold said:

Cheated in dinos go over lv 450. Your statement is flase on sating my statement is flase. If you don't know the level cap you can't tell I'm wrong about the max level. Clearly you don't know the level cap.  Dino 900 are cheated in.  Please read the updates before assuming. 

Not true, I made a line that now pops 405 legitimately (seen every pre-mut stat standup) but yes most breeds over 400 are not from 100% legit stats. Problem is, this patch really didn't kill some of what it meant to as breeders now are just breeding a lvl 5 oxy and runspeed into their breeds. They should have implemented a point cap system instead, but I have a feeling they can't because of the way heuristics can't distinguish between leveled points and birth points.. hence the same reason we can't level a dino past 450 when it's really only meant to kill anything -born- over 450. hopefully this gets fixed one day 

Archived