Update During 2x Event

Exhaltia

GP message ingame about updating to 263.0 (that is already on) followed by the flush on the message system (the ".." message) so i guess its probably the old message that was sent some days ago that wasnt cleaned up from server message system.

Have to wait and see it said about 2h to update so if real update should it in 1h30 from this post (or 13h30 if WC follows the normal etas on updates :P)

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, hotcarbu said:

What 264?

It said 263.0 havent seen no news about a 264 incoming can you please explain more?

Currently we are on v263 so it would not be v263 coming up, if there was an update to 263 then it would be v263.x. The home screen when you start ARK says it is v264.

2 minutes ago, Danouk said:

Stop complaining. They need to get the game ready for launch. Remember it's still EA lol. 

Not complaining but such a major update (as they said in the message) and again no patch notes not even 1 single twitter message during a 2x event when the devs said theat it would be all hands helping PS4 port got me wonder if it could be a server message system error resending the older message. But i guess its again a wait and see patch.

3 minutes ago, Danouk said:

Stop complaining. They need to get the game ready for launch. Remember it's still EA lol. 

Ikr? <insert salt here> "Fix yo game" "It's sad they don't fix the OBVIOUS BUGS!! It's nearly unplayable"

Ark: New version coming with more of the fixes and updates you've been wanting with a bonus few new features!We got it coming out as soon as possible. More fixes incoming.

Update incoming <Insert MORE salt here> 'Why you interrupting my game?This is stupid that they're updating the game when I'm playing"

Me"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people all of the time."

Archived