700+ level egg official server really have? 700+ level egg official server really have?

ChenEn

Yeah don't know either. 

Though it could be possible but unlikely, as said above. 

I don't know what the max level is that a dino on officials could tame as. Let's say it's 224 like on most unofficials. 

That would be 223 points distributed across five possible stats (health, stamina, food, weight and melee). If you'd be lucky and get all points into one stat and that on five different tames for each of the possible stats it would be as follows:

223x5=1115 possible for stat allocation +1 for the orinal starting level. 

So in conclusion, it would be possible to get a breed end up as a level 1116 post-hatch. 

18 minutes ago, maze said:

Yeah don't know either. 

Though it could be possible but unlikely, as said above. 

I don't know what the max level is that a dino on officials could tame as. Let's say it's 224 like on most unofficials. 

That would be 223 points distributed across five possible stats (health, stamina, food, weight and melee). If you'd be lucky and get all points into one stat and that on five different tames for each of the possible stats it would be as follows:

223x5=1115 possible for stat allocation +1 for the orinal starting level. 

So in conclusion, it would be possible to get a breed end up as a level 1116 post-hatch. 

excluding possible mutations :) getting anything above 350 requires an immense ammount of work though

• Volunteer Moderator

Players were abusing an exploit. When a server reached its tamed cap, the eggs you hatch on that server will give birth to wild babies. You can then tame these babies gaining taming effectiveness. For example, hatch a wild baby level 300, tame it and it will be level 430+. Repeat and you have OP dinos. Not sure if this has been fixed or not, but I would not be surprised to hear some players/tribes abused it and now have insane levels on officials.

30 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Players were abusing an exploit. When a server reached its tamed cap, the eggs you hatch on that server will give birth to wild babies. You can then tame these babies gaining taming effectiveness. For example, hatch a wild baby level 300, tame it and it will be level 430+. Repeat and you have OP dinos. Not sure if this has been fixed or not, but I would not be surprised to hear some players/tribes abused it and now have insane levels on officials.

YES!

Archived